• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup

sydmariner

I *really* hope people were watching on TV tonight - that was heaps of fun, and great coverage from Fox. Picture in picture replays of goals when they occurred, someone at every ground, magic stuff. The football was a reasonable standard but A-League sides who are in any sort of decent nick should still be expected to get through.
does streaming the game online count;) i just hope that scum get beat next week:)

VicMariner

I *really* hope people were watching on TV tonight - that was heaps of fun, and great coverage from Fox. Picture in picture replays of goals when they occurred, someone at every ground, magic stuff. The football was a reasonable standard but A-League sides who are in any sort of decent nick should still be expected to get through.
Watched every second, pre and post game too. ;)
I agree with the Fox coverage quality. I hope SBS improve this season. I wish they could borrow Simon Hill.

That young striker Thurtell looks like he could be worth a shot. They said he has scored 100 goals in 150 matches iirc. I thought he was one of the best on ground. An extra No.9 at minimum wage pushing Duke and the awesome striker we will hopefully sign soon....can't go wrong.

sydmariner

Watched every second, pre and post game too. ;)
I agree with the Fox coverage quality. I hope SBS improve this season. I wish they could borrow Simon Hill.

That young striker Thurtell looks like he could be worth a shot. They said he has scored 100 goals in 150 matches iirc. I thought he was one of the best on ground. An extra No.9 at minimum wage pushing Duke and the awesome striker we will hopefully sign soon....can't go wrong.
if he's scored 100 goals in 150 games then why isn't he allready in the a-league

Big Al

Yeah I agree - Got to say I really enjoyed the coverage. The standard was as poor as the pitch but that's half the fun.

Especially seeing BM score first against the run of play. Got up & I missed the equalizer & that penalty was a shocking decision but a great save. BS were actually quite a good side.

Did any of you pick up at the start of the coverage they were discussing line ups for all the games & Mark Rudan said 10.Brendan CHOLAKIAN for Manly United was receiving strong interest from CCM & that Rudan tried to bring him over to Sydney United for the NPL Season.

Loved the penalty shoot out. Pitty the commentator at the ground didn't know what kick they were up to.

Capt. Awesome

Yeah I agree - Got to say I really enjoyed the coverage. The standard was as poor as the pitch but that's half the fun.

Especially seeing BM score first against the run of play. Got up & I missed the equalizer & that penalty was a shocking decision but a great save. BS were actually quite a good side.

Did any of you pick up at the start of the coverage they were discussing line ups for all the games & Mark Rudan said 10.Brendan CHOLAKIAN for Manly United was receiving strong interest from CCM & that Rudan tried to bring him over to Sydney United for the NPL Season.

Loved the penalty shoot out. Pitty the commentator at the ground didn't know what kick they were up to.

Brendan CHOLAKIAN seems to have some good potential. Great footwork on 1v1's

http://www.brendancholakian.com/videos.html

Big Al

Both Melbourne City & Stinkeye FC are streaming there game tonight on their websites.

Hope we follow suit & do it as well next week.

Big Al

SFC stream was shit keep having troubles & they missed the red card & penalty that put them up 2-1.

Hate watching streams they are crap but better than nothing - only just

kevrenor

Watched a fair bit of the Sydney United vs FNQ Heat game streamed, along with apparently 1,600 others (just as well as there seemed less than 200 at the ground).

The 4-1 was a reflection of the quality of finishing of Mark Rudan's men, but they were mainly on the counter. FNQH looked good, handled the synthetic pitch, pressed constantly and high, and generally gave a fair account of regional Qld football.

Sydney United 58 lost to the Wolves recently, so we cannot be complacent in our game.

ps. Well done to my 1st Phillips NS League club, Adelaide City and coach Damien Mori, for putting the Wanderers out.

Big Al

SU 58 Not having a great season this year.

I suspect that might be because they are missing a certain Glen Trifiro who was the player of the match in the GF against Tassie for some sort of Premier League national comp or something.

I think he was a star for them last year & really controlled the team, hence he now don's the yellow & navy

dibo

SU 58 Not having a great season this year.

I suspect that might be because they are missing a certain Glen Trifiro who was the player of the match in the GF against Tassie for some sort of Premier League national comp or something.

I think he was a star for them last year & really controlled the team, hence he now don's the yellow & navy
That was the NPL National Finals tournament to crown the NPL National Champion.

Gratis

damn, a stream is not much good to me as my interweb situation is currently extremely weak

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred