• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Ironbark

He looked good. Lost the ball once but worked hard and did a good job. Certainly wasn't overawed.
he knew his positioning and I think from an analysis point of view Arnie and the staff should be pleased with how well he slotted in. With more game time he'll get opportunities to show what he can do, but as others said the ball just didn't come his way enough

Wombat

Haha. I just did that with my daughter's new partners 2yo son at a family picnic yesterday....he looked like he had been shot the poor bugger and i had to scoop him up for cuddles. I then had to listen to all the stories from all the family members that have apparently kopped a ball flush in the face off me during their childhood years. I may never kick a ball again lol.

Allreet?

Good read.
Hope many here notice that he states social media comments can affect players.

“I’ve seen the effect it has on people. They might be a footballer, but they’re also a person. I think it’s well documented, the damage that sort of stuff can do."

Worth remembering.
While I agree on one level, fans have a right to express themselves.

The trouble is the mob-haters all jumping on board to death ride someone. Moderators need to step in and kill that before it gets out of hand and it really does get out of hand in Scotland. Your typical match thread waxes joyous / hysterical / joyous in minutes and players can cop a real slagging. And that's just the ones they like!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred