• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Semi 2nd leg v Smurfs (Our Paradise)

Archie

Just had a look on ticketek. Only a handful of tickets left - less than 200 by the look of it.
I had nothing to do so I did the obvious and count how many tickets are left on Ticketek, currently there are 1478 tickets left resulting in a PAX of 18,581. It is the corner bays that are the least empty but throughout the rest of the stadium it's just disabled seating that hasn't been sold yet. I reckon we will be sold out by thursday

Meerkat

I had nothing to do so I did the obvious and count how many tickets are left on Ticketek, currently there are 1478 tickets left resulting in a PAX of 18,581. It is the corner bays that are the least empty but throughout the rest of the stadium it's just disabled seating that hasn't been sold yet. I reckon we will be sold out by thursday
I just tried to assist a friend to get tickets.. those 1400 must be VERY scattered.. took her 20 mins to find 2 together in bay 22. Only other option was a couple in the away bays.

Forum Phoenix

I tend to think that the problem with parking the bus, is the opponent only needs a split second of space to score - and if you're inviting the ball to be around your goal a lot, you're inviting a single slipup.

In saying that, we're perfectly comfortable with starting the match off without much possession, but not by parking the bus.
Agree. Sydney will press as usual. Parking the bus would be inviting defeat. We have to balance playing direct and playing out at a high tempo. We tried last game. Had it for a while, Then lost it. Then got it back. We could have lost. Hopefully we can improve still further and dust them up proper.

FFC Mariner

After the expected 'Boo" call when he touches the ball, follow up with 'Hoo" ?
On the field, I always found that laughing and taking the piss out of those sort of players drove them insane. They cant handle people not taking them seriously.
It also shows that you are rattled. No ref in the history of ever, responds to that shit.
"oh yes Mr Brattan, I was quite wrong, let me change my decision"
He does them more harm than good - penalty and 2 reds cards seems to indicate that too

Last edited:

MrCelery

I just tried to assist a friend to get tickets.. those 1400 must be VERY scattered.. took her 20 mins to find 2 together in bay 22. Only other option was a couple in the away bays.
????? Still plenty of seats left in the corner bays today. Not the best seats, but still a good view of the game.

Meerkat

????? Still plenty of seats left in the corner bays today. Not the best seats, but still a good view of the game.
Kept telling her that she could not book two tickets and leave an empty seat. Hence, each selection she made was a no go.

Archie

Now it says that 1033 are left meaning 19,026 is the current crowd, Sydneys fair weather fans are letting us down, interestinly bay 29 is practically empty

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred