• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM CCM vs Scummers 27-04-2024

Huddo

He playing . the rules.

5.5 If a Player receives two (2) Yellow Cards during the same A-League Match and therefore receives an indirect Red Card, the two (2) Yellow Cards do not count for the purposes of accumulation.

Huddo

The way it goes against what is written in 5.3 (b) make it feel very Townsend.

Also ,the very spurious way it's written points this direction. I.e is it only one card that doesn't count or 2. This would say 2 but only one has received a punishment

Edit: Sorry Danny, this isn't your f**k-up , these rules came in to effect 2016, it's the other idiot (Gallop) that wrote these rules

Last edited:

nl.ryan

Good game, great win. We looked tired and I was fearing the worst for a while in that second half. We really have become a team who can dig deep and step up when it matters. You canā€™t underestimate just how demanding this season has been and still we prevail. Just WOW.

My only sour feeling tonight is that the Hoffman presentation should have been respected. Would they have respected us? Nope, probs not. But still would have been good sportsmanship on our end.

Moving on to Wednesdayā€¦ šŸ™
Yes, Iā€™m a little embarrassed that we did that but I guess we were just so excited and couldnā€™t control ourselves šŸ˜¬

Meerkat

He playing . the rules.

5.5 If a Player receives two (2) Yellow Cards during the same A-League Match and therefore receives an indirect Red Card, the two (2) Yellow Cards do not count for the purposes of accumulation.
The exact same was the case for Faz earlier in the season. 2 yellows became 1 red. Did not count towards accumulated yellows.
Yes, Iā€™m a little embarrassed that we did that but I guess we were just so excited and couldnā€™t control ourselves šŸ˜¬
Yeah.. somebody should have halted it. But itā€™s done now.,

Huddo

Good game, great win. We looked tired and I was fearing the worst for a while in that second half. We really have become a team who can dig deep and step up when it matters. You canā€™t underestimate just how demanding this season has been and still we prevail. Just WOW.

My only sour feeling tonight is that the Hoffman presentation should have been respected. Would they have respected us? Nope, probs not. But still would have been good sportsmanship on our end.

Was it before or after the game?

If it was after, what did they expect? not saying it's right, but you toe to toe in a firey derby, just to clap the opposition after it. I'd give a clap but I can understand when people emotions run away with them.

PS.how bad was the kid sconed? And Why was the old mole firing up,?

Last edited:

Meerkat

Was it before or after the game?

If it was after, what did they expect? not saying it's right, but you toe to toe in a firey derby, just to clap the opposition after it. I'd give a clap but I can understand when people emotions run away with them.

PS.how bad was the kid sconed? And Why was the old mole firing up,?
After the game. Fair point, probably should have been done before the game but we have done similar prezzoā€™s post game. They also had the Anzac tribute pre match to contend with.

I missed the Ronnie / grandma / child incident.

kase85

Thought Barcellos had his best game today.

Iā€™ve usually found him undisciplined and frantic. Today he was still frantic but it felt a bit more structured.

He kept running around which meant their defenders were getting distracted by him. Actually felt he changed the game.

Huddo

Thought Barcellos had his best game today.

Iā€™ve usually found him undisciplined and frantic. Today he was still frantic but it felt a bit more structured.

He kept running around which meant their defenders were getting distracted by him. Actually felt he changed the game.

Was like a hot knife through butter.

pjennings

I really like the way our subs do make a difference. It always feels like we will come home strong in spite of the hectic schedule because MJ leaves so many weapons on the bench, Miggsy, Ryan, Roland and we still had Jing on the bench. He really knows how to change the dynamic of a game.

Wombat

He is a scummer and a dirty bastard as well. Don't waste any sympathy on the Hoff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred