• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

eenfish

I'll believe it when I see it. Maybe if FFA weren't selling them. I'd actually reckon that Sydney FC would have more of a shot.

Big Al

But already has the money SFC offer.

Would be huge. Hope it happens. Would love to watch him (Even in Red & Black).

Big Al

Shinny new toy in Melbourne.

Doubt we will see him.

Excellent effort by the oil barons while we keep running of the sniff of an oily rag.

The league is getting more competitive.

Roy Law

Holy f**k if only we had that kind of money:(;)
Mate. We don't need that kind of money. We are successful because we don't have that kind of money. When Heart/ City can win a Championship, two Premierships, appear in 4 Grand Finals, qualify for five years of ACL and provide half the Socceroos WC squad then I will want that kind of money. But they won't. I will have a small wager with you - the Mariners will finish ahead of Melbourne City next season.

sydmariner

Mate. We don't need that kind of money. We are successful because we don't have that kind of money. When Heart/ City can win a Championship, two Premierships, appear in 4 Grand Finals, qualify for five years of ACL and provide half the Socceroos WC squad then I will want that kind of money. But they won't. I will have a small wager with you - the Mariners will finish ahead of Melbourne City next season.
Did I say money I ment oil;)

eenfish

I will have a small wager with you - the Mariners will finish ahead of Melbourne City next season.

If Wee Mac returns and we can get a decent striker to join us, then I'll go with that.

We got Wolfry Wolfe
Heart got David Villa

I still think our 'Sister club' relationship was the better....

We got Nick Montgomery out of our relationship with Sheffield United.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred