• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

midfielder

Track 6 at 31:24 is a young Aussie Bluesman … OMG …. This is talent …

His name is Matt Corcoran

Just unreal listen to track 6 at 31:24 … looked up some of his youtubes this is someone I will keep my eye out for tour dates…

Rowdy

Ellie Drennan; 16yo, Coastie Chick.
Couple months ago my 21yo daughter showed me her on youtube doing covers singing in her bathroom, with just an acoustic guitar & her amazing voice.
BLEW ME AWAY.

Ellie's on this season of 'The Voice' on Channel 9. Has already been picked by Jessie J (judge). I seriously think this young girl is good enough to win it!

Called it, Day one!

Ellie Drennan ............WINNER!

Congratulations 'Coastie Girl' you deseve it.

Big Al

Congrats to her. Has a lot of work to do to make something of it but has a strong base.

Nathan the same.

Both need to add some power and change of tones.

Made us proud though

midfielder

Have not heard this song for many years and as nycinstyle says below """ just about everyone has been able to relate to these lyrics at some point in their lives"""

nycinstyle 8 months ago (edited)
Light, and joyous, happy music ---> the type you'll hear at a carnival ...mixed --> with the harshest, angriest, and most bitter words you'll hear in song ...classic Bob Dylan. I think just about everyone has been able to relate to these lyrics at some point in their lives.

true believer

once again the greatest collective of musicians the planet has ever seen

the animations are by vzqk50hd who has some exceptional stuff of a plethora of artists

Last edited:

midfielder

Kaleo has had five #1 Singles in a row in their home country of Iceland.

Kaleo’s beautifully crafted music transcends genres and has seen them compared to an array of artistsfrom Bon Iver and Iron & Wine to Coldplay and David Gray.

Worth a listen, gentle with rhythm, soata both old and new …

Atomic

I was 20 years old when Straight Outta Compton was released. There are a handful of occassions where the musical landscape is changed forever... Elvis, Sex Pistols to name two. Arguably, NWA changed music forever with their gritty, honest, no-holes-barred lyrics.

I recently bought JJJ's 40 Years of Music compilation, and f**k the Police is on it. Wow, it took me back.... all that anger and energy that a teen / 20 y.o. has is encapsulated in this seminal piece of music.

Rowdy

Ditto.
My old's went apeshit when I bought that cd home and played it. They actually said "the neighbours WILL call the po-lice.
TURN IT DOWN!"

Not just the anger and the energy but the humour & wit with the play on words as well. 'Express Yourself' a favourite.

'If there was a trophy involved, they'd win it' ;)

Ice-T's 'LGBNF' & 'Girl Tried To Kill Me', as an 18yo couldnt believe that on the otherside of the world music like this shit was getting made.

By todays standards, 'Parental Discretion Iz Advised' stickers seem to have been a waste of time.

Back then the sticker made a kid feel like you had something amazing.

Rowdy

One of my favourite bands.

This song should be on ALL the players ipods pre-game as motivation for the rest of the season.

Played LOUD; the tempo's sure to fire you up before walking out on the pitch.

Ancient Mariner

Hawkwind -

"Space is Deep"
"Master of the Universe"
"Steppenwolf"
"Motorhead"
"Urban Guerrilla"

Greatest and most underrated band from the late sixties and early seventies.

Still going.

Have a listen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred