• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ZOMG! 2 HEADED BABY!

Pokes

0,,6220927,00.jpg

Two-headed baby boy under police guard

From correspondents in Dhaka, Bangladesh

August 28, 2008 07:38am
Article from: Agence France-Presse

Font size: + -

Send this article: Print Email

A BABY boy born with two heads has been put under police protection because of the curiosity his birth has caused among locals.

The 5.5kg boy, named Kiron, was born by caesarean on Monday in Keshobpur, 135km from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

"He has one stomach and he is eating normally with his two mouths. He has one genital organ and a full set of limbs," gynaecologist Mohamad Abdul Bari said.

"He was born from one embryo but there was a developmental anomaly."

The clinic had been unable to determine whether the baby had one or two sets of vital organs, Dr Bari said.

The baby's life was not in immediate danger but he and his mother, 22, had been moved to a larger hospital in nearby Jessore city because large crowds had gathered at the clinic, he said.

"Around 150,000 people gathered ... from different areas. It became tough for us to care for the baby.

"We called police to tackle the situation and they are guarding the hospital in Jessore as well," he said.

The newspaper Samakal said many well-wishers had left money for the baby's family. 

And that is my random story for the day.

Oh, that an apparently heated seats in cars will kill sperm, so watch out fellas!

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,,24253881-5001028,00.html

Ted

Going by this it seems to be possible.
http://www.youtube.com/v/SSy9W3gIhnQ&hl=en&fs=1

kevrenor said:
forzamariners said:
kill it farken

Obviously it isn't your baby.

If it isn't a fake photo then a decent human response might be welcome

Agreed, so respect would not go astray.

Kareem

On the 2 headed girls- do they get joint pay- or individual pay?
I mean they dotn have pproductivity of 2 people just 1 but they are considered as 2 people- I think they got seperate driving licences?
dunno
sorry for being random

Alicia

Kareem said:
I mean they dotn have pproductivity of 2 people just 1 but they are considered as 2 people- I think they got seperate driving licences?
dunno
sorry for being random

pyzamOmgWtf.jpg

fedelta

Kareem said:
dunno
sorry for being random

Show some respect

loyalist

kevrenor said:
forzamariners said:
kill it farken

Oh sorry.
What a beautiful creature that is.
It sure is going to live a wonderful life. :)

Marinerchick

MarinaTed said:

kevrenor said:
forzamariners said:
kill it farken

its forza  he doesnt know how to respect anyone but himself

bjw

bjw
It passed away

The Bangladeshi boy, named Kiron, was born on Monday by caesarean section and died at home late yesterday after developing a fever and breathing difficulties, paediatrician KS Alam said.

Kiron had attracted such attention that 150,000 people gathered at the clinic where he was cared for after his birth in Keshobpur, 135km from the capital Dhaka.

Police were called in to control the crowds and Kiron was moved to a hospital in nearby Jessore city.

But his parents decided, against doctors' advice, to take him home, Dr Alam said.

"We wanted to refer him to a hospital in Dhaka but the family was so poor that they could not afford to take him there, so they took him home where he died," Dr Alam said.

"It was a very unusual case. The boy had one body but two complete heads."

He weighed 5.5kg at birth.

Pokes

My opinion?

I think its amazing. Like, obviously they do not have ultrasounds, as it clearly would have been noticed.

It is so upsetting to hear that it passed away, and its amazing to hear how so many people gave money to help out the family. Its a shame it wasn't enough to keep their boy alive.

fedelta

Marinerchick said:
MarinaTed said:

kevrenor said:
forzamariners said:
kill it farken

its forza  he doesnt know how to respect anyone but himself