• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Your standard Scummer.

tyson

bogan1.jpg

"But Dad... I don't want to cross it. It's yucky!"
bogan2.jpg

"Don't worry son! Just run through it. It's probably your own shit and piss anyway."

AWABAAAAAAA

skilbeck

Talking about Awaba we saw the train station and a couple of the cars had been trashed on the way to Newcastle today. Probly some scummer or scummers

tyson

Yeh we totally wrote off the place the whole train trip home.

The transit offers thanked us for such an enjoyable train trip home because we were so entertaining with our Derka Derkka and anti-newcastle chant...and of course: "AWABAAAA"

Carriage 9144 I think

Andy

skilbeck said:
Talking about Awaba we saw the train station and a couple of the cars had been trashed on the way to Newcastle today. Probly some scummer or scummers

Yeah I saw that as well. Probably one of their homes.

LFCMariners

"THEY TOOK OUR JEEEEEEEEEEERBS!"

"BACK TO THE PILE!"

"AWAAAABA! AWAAAAABA!"

"If I die and God is near/ I'll still have the Mariners to cheer/ But in Newcastle you can't do shit/ Without your sister on your dick!"

"90 Minutes. 90 cock-ups. Matthew Breeze."

Good trip home, I agree  :eek:verhead:

LFCMariners

Yeah tyson, 'Tis me. Most the chants I came up with last night were impromtu, except these three, which I got from a site containing EPL team chants:

"Away in a manger
No crib for a bed
The little Lord Jesus
Lay down his sweet head
And said

WE HATE THE SCUM!
WE HATE THE SCUM!
OH WE ALL HATE NEWCASTLE]
HATE THE SCUM!"

"DIAHORREA!
DIAHORREA!
WHEN NEWCASTLE'S GOT THE SQUIRTS
'CAUSE THEY'RE SHIT JUST LIKE THEIR SHIRTS
DIAHORREA!"

"WE'RE GONNA RUN AROUND EAS TONIGHT
WITH OUR PAYSLIPS HANGING OUT OF OUR PANTS
'CAUSE WE HAVE JOBS AND NEWCASTLE'S ON THE DOLE
SO F**K THE JETS!
F**K THE JETS!"

Great thing was it only took you guys 2 hearings (at the most) to get the hang of them. Think about what we could have if the rest of The Marinators cottoned on to new songs as quickly...

tyson

A bit of an accepting attitude and we are there mate. Try and get them going at the semi!

marconigirl

haha, good one BJ...
Timmah said:
Is that Matt Breeze right down the front there?
Probably, taking it up the A***...

We had a scum fan driving in front of us last night, saw us behind him so grabbed his sons scarf and started waving it around. In the process, almost running up the footpath. Thankfully (for us behind) he didn't, but then after I waved at him he proceeded to show us the finger drove off stupidly.. No wonder there was an accident last night, Newcaslte scum can't drive for shite...

B

bakery5

marinermick said:
how funny was the lady driving down the wrong side of the road at the big roundabout in jesmong!
thats near the uni hey?

marinermick

bakery5 said:
marinermick said:
how funny was the lady driving down the wrong side of the road at the big roundabout in jesmong!
thats near the uni hey?

yep she was driving towards the roundabout in the wrong direction

jesmond was also the scene on the way back where there was accident after jets supporters rammed into each other

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred