• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Your predictions from the calculator on the homepage

adz

Staff member
striker #9 said:
adz said:
bleh f**k safari... :p

what OS is it? mac?

YES  Mac OS X ....

bleh f**king  Windows.....

I asked because I can test safari on windoze, but I'm not sure if it will produce the same results as safari on mac...

468x60FF2_Orange.png

Mariner Girl

OK - I'm Blonde! and can't copy / paste my calculator  :headbutt: :headbutt:...

So here are my results...

Central Coast  GD 7    Total  34
Qld Roar          GD 7    Total  34
Newcastle      GD 4      Total  34
Sydney FC      GD  4    Total  32

Scorelines:

Newcastle        2    Perth  1
Central Coast    4    Nix      0
Sydney FC        1    Melb    1
Adelaide          1    Qld      2

Phew... :headbounce: :p

S

striker

adz said:
striker #9 said:
adz said:
bleh f**k safari... :p

what OS is it? mac?

YES  Mac OS X ....

bleh f**king  Windows.....

I asked because I can test safari on windoze, but I'm not sure if it will produce the same results as safari on mac...

good boy.............................but, my mac has firefox too and it look ok using that browser.

hehehe..... *L @ Mariner Girl*.... nothing wrong with blondes.... most are kindda cute !

S

striker

dibo said:
wow striker, that comment doesn't come off at all sleazy-sounding...

no not at all..... it's more of a compliment than anything else!

S

striker

priorpeter said:
adz said:

I think i saw her sleeping in kibble park wearing a jest jersy on sat night..

In bay 17 on sat night, in the row in front of me, there were 3 Jets' supporters.... a man, his sister and their daughter...... I think that's the kid in the pic above.

priorpeter

that explains it - their centrelink payment didnt go thru so they couldn't afford the train trip back - hence sleeping in kibble park.

Mariner Girl

Striker # 9 - you are such a gentleman  :-*

As for the Twisted Sista - she / he / it looks like some of the wierdos around Mascot where I work!  :vomit:

Omni

Adz: Everyone should just use firefox and save you the trouble!

I won't say what mine came up with - but it didn't have CCM winning, all I'll say is that I think CCM need to do Wellington by 5.

S

striker

Mariner Girl said:
Striker # 9 - you are such a gentleman  :-*

<thank you verrrrrrrry much> .. believe it or not, Mr Dibo is a gentleman too, in a peculiar way.. *L*

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred