• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Your Favourite Movies.

bjw

bjw
Just a place to post your favourite movies, find out about other movies... (yeah, its pretty self explanitory)

Mine are:
A Bronx Tale
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Sin City
Star Wars
Reservoir Dogs
Green Street Hooligans
Transformers
V for Vendetta
Fight Club
Gangs of New York
The Departed
Romeo + Juliet
The Island
Goal!
Requiem For A Dream
Thank You For Smoking
Kill Bill vol 1&2
The Simpsons Movie
Hackers
The Butterfly Effect
The Beach
Vanilla Sky
Stand By Me
Blood Diamond
Inside Man
Pirates Of The Carribean Curse of The Black Pearl
Pirates Of The Carribean Dead Man's Chest
Pirates Of The Carribean At Worlds End
Snakes On A Plane

yeah, i like movies

Kareem

...I like
Goal (what decent diehard football fan couldnt)
Pirates of Carribean (go johnny depp!)
Mr and Mrs Smith
Longest Yard (missed it last night)
National Treasure 1 and 2
2 fast 2 furious
Mean Machine (football version of longest yard- set in England)(anyone watched this?)
will add any more i think of!

Paolo

Kareem said:
...I like
Goal (what diehard football fan couldnt)
Green Machine (football version of longest yard- set in England)(anyone watched this?)
A football fan who can realise a shit movie when they see one
p.s it is Mean Machine ;)

Sym

Donnie Darko

On goal - it seemed pretty unrealistic and they used goals from real games, that annoyed Me on a technical point, alright though.

Kareem

Sym said:
Donnie Darko

On goal - it seemed pretty unrealistic and they used goals from real games, that annoyed Me on a technical point, alright though.
it wasnt perfect. Especially things like his freekick winner...which was with his left foot and sucked big time. He also couldnt dribble...and another of thos goals was heaps gay.

Anyone watched the Pink Panther- with Steven Martin in it....it had the worst ever soccer scene in history...a two footed bicycle kick or something. It disgusted me!

Sym

Actually a French movie about the world of player managers and what really goes on with a guy who manages a young kid from PSG etc..

Good flick

No idea what it was called though

ryan

Mike Bassett - England Manager  :vhappy:
A brilliant laugh at the world of English Football.

As for serious movies there are just too many to mention. The Shawshank Redemption is my absolute favourite but i have a decent dvd collection which I add to constantly.

Kareem

oh yea
I loved that movie...simply brilliant
who is that actor (i dont recognise him from anywhere)
freeman was also good in that movie!

Bear

Obviously Green Street is great, no bias there ;)
Football Factory
The Shawshank Redemption
The Dark Crystal
The Labyrinth
And those heaps cool Ewok movies that came out after Star Wars

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
shawshank
green st
goal 1 & 2
king kong
any star trek
eraser
the 6th day
stargate
interview with a vampire
and probably my all time favourite....GOING HOME...a dutch flick about a portugese ghost trying to get his ashes taken home for burial from Amsterdam..DONT LAUGH...its a good flick...really!!!!!

and about 164,000 others  :thumbup: :vhappy:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
skilbeck said:
Star Wars and Lord of the Rings

did you hear about the poor chap in NZ who got kicked outa the land of the long white cloud??????

he was the only KIWI who wasn't in the LoR trilogy...so they punted him HAHAHAHAHAHA

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami