• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Young Socceroos AFC U19 Championships in Bahrain

Rowdy

Screenshot_2016-09-29-17-59-08-1_zpsb5ysh1hc.png

The Young Socceroos squad has been announced for the AFC U-19 Championship 2016 in Bahrain from October 13-30.

Fresh from winning the AFF U19 Championship in Hanoi last week, Young Socceroos head coach Ufuk Talay has named 24 players with one to be omitted.

The players comprise of a mix of A-League contracted and overseas players.

The only significant absentee from the AFF U19 Championship squad is Kye Rowles who is out with a hamstring injury.

Talay said he was confident his team could take its impressive form from the AFF U19 Championship into the championship, which doubles as the qualifiers for next year’s FIFA U-20 World Cup.

“It was great to win the AFF tournament and we’ll have a week in Dubai before we get to Bahrain which will be good to integrate the overseas players into the way we want to play,” he said.

“The AFF Championship was a great experience and opportunity to get games under our belt, so it’s going to be a tough challenge in Bahrain but we know where we need to get to and we’ll work hard to get there.

“At these tournaments you have to rely on all 23 players. We’ve got a lot of depth in positions and a lot of talent on the pitch so that’s an advantage and a lot of these players have also spent time in the national setup so they know they way we want to play.

“There’s no excuse with who we have in our group, we’re really looking forward to the challenge.”

The Australians are in Group D alongside Uzbekistan, China PR and Tajikistan for the AFC U-19 Championship Bahrain 2016.

Young Socceroos squad – AFC U-19 Championship Bahrain 2016:

Keanu BACCUS
Western Sydney Wanderers FC

Jackson BANDIERA

George BLACKWOOD
Sydney FC

Jake BRIMMER
Liverpool FC, England

Joseph CHAMPNESS
Brisbane Roar FC

Thomas DENG
PSV Eindhoven, Netherlands

Patrick FLOTTMANN
Sydney FC

Thomas GLOVER (gk)
Tottenham Hotspur, England

Jordan HOLMES (gk)
AFC Bournemouth, England

Joshua HOPE
Melbourne Victory

Anthony KALIK
Hajduk Split, Croatia

Steve KUZMANOVSKI
Melbourne City FC

Tariq MAIA

Daniel MARGUSH (gk)
Adelaide United

George MELLS
Adelaide United

William MUTCH
Sydney FC

Connor O’TOOLE
Brisbane Roar FC

Reno PISCOPO
Inter Milan, Italy

Jayden PRASAD
Brisbane Roar FC

Liam ROSE
Central Coast Mariners

Lachlan SCOTT

Mario SHABOW

George TIMOTHEOU
Sydney FC

Liam YOULLEY

Rowdy

Former Sydney FC captain Mark Rudan has accepted a role as an assistant to the national U20 and U23 sides.

Rudan is also contracted to Fox Sports but will continue in this role as he helps Ufuk Talay and Josep Gombau in the Aussie set up.

The former centre-back is believed to be very happy to get the nod after he was knocked back for coaching gigs at Newcastle and Brisbane.

Tevor

I actually played a round of golf with Rudan around this time last year at a Corp event and he was a decent conversation. He knew I was a Mariners fan and didn't have a bad word to say about them, perhaps he was just being polite. He was particularly concerned last year with the lack of marque players in the HAL and he was very interested in why I supported the HAL as it is known not all football supporters connect with a HAL team. He told a few interesting stories about the earlier days with wondering if you would get paid what you thought was your contract and how clubs made promises they never intended on keeping. He mentioned a few individuals and I will not repeat them on this blog as it wouldn't be right.

I know he isn't a fan favourite on this blog and I guess I'm influenced by that round but he may make a good coach one day for someone. He also seems committed to gaining experience.

FFC Mariner

After last season, Rudan can go f**k himself and take his wanker brother in law with him.

In my view that is

Big Al

Tajikistan after Zoir Jurabaev was adjudged to have handled the ball in the box with only five minutes on the clock.

The referee had no hesitation pointing to the spot but although Anthony Kalik’s effort was hit low and hard to the left, Tajikistan goalkeeper Behruz Khayriev was equal to it as he dived to make the save.

0-0 draw, we are out on goal difference. Another failed qualifying campaign.

Liam Rose didn't play, probably due to us attacking and having to win.

Kalak missed a penalty and got sent off in the 80th min for second yellow. Also had a shot saved.

http://the-afc.com/u-19-championshi...9-championship-quarters-at-australias-expense

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred