• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

You'll never guess who the ref is tonight...

Timmah

:headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:

Matthew Breeze has the whistle tonight.

http://www.a-league.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=28544

midfielder

Christmas 2007 ... in a rain delayed match ... in a match Kossies Killers had to win... after about 15 minutes we where doing it easy up 2 nill .. playing all over the Flying Circus... then brown paper bag under the Bridge ... send off Danny for a hand ball outside the box no Flying Circus players was close it was a funny bounce ... harsh in the extreme...

We had two players sent off, three carried off ... Clarky head covered in blood soaked bandages ... the Flying Circus under Killer Kossie had got away with murder ... Heaps of yellow cards ... Hutch even yellow carded for complaining for maybe the worst tackle I have seen at a professional level when Heff got his leg smasked and 18 months latter and has never really got back to the pre break form... We never recovered that season and missed Heff speed in the grand final goal...

So the Flying Circus was renamed the Flying Choppers ... shorten to Choppers.. But ... Brown paper bag under the bridge... allowed it all to happen...

LFCMariners

Stranger things have happened. He WAS the first A league ref to give Sackwhacker a red card last season.

Jesus

Jesus
Deej said:
typool said:
Mr Breeze didnt Disappoint any our our expectations with his bunch of yellows  :yellowcard:

Most of them were well deserved to be fair

In a genuine a foul is a foul context yes. But not in a muscat does the exact thing down the other end and it is just a free kick context

FFC Mariner

Musc**t is exempt from the rules.

1x off the ball shove
1x swipe at a players face

Any other player would have got 2 yellows

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
FFC Mariner said:

1x off the ball shove

Merrick in his monologue suggested he was pushed from behind (McG - he was the only one there, and on the ground) when he sustained his injury ... I didn't see any push ... was there one? Maybe I need new glasses?

Morgan30

Jazzie said:
FFC Mariner said:

1x off the ball shove

Merrick in his monologue suggested he was pushed from behind (McG - he was the only one there, and on the ground) when he sustained his injury ... I didn't see any push ... was there one? Maybe I need new glasses?

if you watch it again he comes out limping from the original contest with DMAC, in reality he did well to get back and cover Mcglinchey

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
Morgan30 said:
Jazzie said:
FFC Mariner said:

1x off the ball shove

if you watch it again he comes out limping from the original contest with DMAC, in reality he did well to get back and cover Mcglinchey

I'll grant you that.... even with the re-runs,I find it hard to get the brain to absorb everything /// think I'll just rely on you lot to give me the good oil. Appreciate your comment.

Morgan30

when they were first showing it saying it was from the challenge with McGlinchey it just didnt quite look right, then they showed it back abit more and his leg sort of caught in the ground and stretched it, either way no Musc**t for a few weeks, strikers will be cheering now they dont have to pack extra ice for all the kickings he would have given them

RADINHO

yeh, we won sure, but breeze is still bias, gave us 5 or 6 cards and only gave Melbourne 1 or 2.

Gopher of Pern

True. Watched the second half on reply tonight. Can someone tell breeze a slide tackle is not neccessarily a foul, let alone a yellow? Plus the yellow for Porter for not moving in time? wtf was that?

Good point gopher, considering a quick free kick from our boys into the back of an mv plaer was play on. Was it a poor play from us, Nae danger in that, but still some consistancy please. As far as that ol'tw@t mus.... Is concerened, the wee man beat him then stumbled, the bald eejit got his foot stuck that's his prob and good ridance. I Gail to see how the self appointed pontifs of the beautiful game can celebrate thugs like musc*nt and his ilk!!! Sorry well bevied

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred