• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Yet Another New Sponsor

midfielder

All good news in these times we have another new sponsor for football http://batlowapples.com.au/nePromotions.php

Must start to eat apples ...

The first activity under this partnership is a promotion with Batlow Apples.

From today until early June over 500 independent grocers across NSW, Victoria, Queensland and the ACT will run a football specific promotion encouraging children, families and football fans to increase their intake of apples.

Entitled 'Live Active! Live Healthy! Live Socceroos!', the program will also provide nutritional advice and football coaching tips via www.batlow.com.au.

"This is the first time we have worked alongside a sporting code to promote the benefits of eating apples," said Sharnah Coulthart, Marketing Consultant to Batlow Apples.

"We deliberately chose football to be the first sport we worked with due to its wide appeal, particularly amongst children, and the high level of participation across Australia," she added.

Batlow Apples is also offering apple eaters the opportunity to meet a Qantas Socceroo, attend a training session and win a $250 Rebel Sport voucher. To enter the competition, participants need to purchase five Batlow apples and send in the five apple stickers along with a proof of purchase. There are also 60 consolation prizes of Socceroos merchandise to be won.

FFA CEO, Ben Buckley, said this is the first of many initiatives that FFA will work on to encourage players of all ages to complement their football with healthy eating.

"We all have a responsibility to help encourage all Australians, but especially children, to be more active and to eat more fresh fruit and vegetables.

"We hope that by the Qantas Socceroos supporting this activity, we can help encourage children and families to healthy eating."

midfielder

Dare I say it ...... Oh I must the temptation is to great ... An Apple a day to keep the NRL & AFL away.

dibo

Sean Francis Lacy said:
I cant wait for Free Apples day at Bluetongue.

Better not lose 5-0 again, that's all I can say. Those f**kers can fly a long way... *whistles*

FFC Mariner

This promotion brought to you by the same idiots who gave out sauce in bottles FFS

Apples as a giveaway would not be v smart would it

clarence

Sean Francis Lacy said:
dibo said:
Sean Francis Lacy said:

Better not lose 5-0 again, that's all I can say. Those f**kers can fly a long way... *whistles*
FFC Mariner said:
This promotion brought to you by the same idiots who gave out sauce in bottles FFS

Apples as a giveaway would not be v smart would it
dibo said:
i reckon i'd go close to hitting halfway...
Sean Francis Lacy said:
Im aiming for the linesman.

Sean Francis Lacy said:
would make for an awesome tifo.

Sounds like a plan brewing? Funny sort of tifo, Sean & there may be casualties, lol.

Hagar the Horrible

I remember watching a match where the keeper was red carded for dissent and was pelted with the remains of eaten oranges on his way back to the tunnel.

Jerem

could quite easily smash through a few crunchy batlows per match.
im all for it! especially agree with FFC Mariner, a bit sick of being force fed advertising
of products ill never buy, compromise, they help keep A-league afloat so no biggie really.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred