• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Yellow UFO's in Gossy

Bear

Yellow UFO at Gosford
BY VANESSA HANDLEY
4/12/2008 10:55:00 AM
THERE have been strange goings on over Brisbane Water, the UFO and Paranormal Research Society of Australia's workshop at Gosford heard on Saturday.

Secretary of the society Dominic McNamara said a number of Central Coast residents reported seeing yellow, spherical objects in the skies around Gosford.

"One man said he saw a spherical object he couldn't logically explain," Mr McNamara said.

"He reported seeing it rise from out of the water, hover in mid-air and then speed off. He couldn't explain how it had come out of the water but he said the craft did have an effect on the water and seemed to produce a curtain of water between it and the sea."

Locals also reported seeing an object fitting the description of a UFO reported at Long Reef, Mr McNamara said.

Even the aliens love the mariners

Jimmy

Bearinator said:
Yellow UFO at Gosford
BY VANESSA HANDLEY
4/12/2008 10:55:00 AM
THERE have been strange goings on over Brisbane Water, the UFO and Paranormal Research Society of Australia's workshop at Gosford heard on Saturday.

Secretary of the society Dominic McNamara said a number of Central Coast residents reported seeing yellow, spherical objects in the skies around Gosford.

"One man said he saw a spherical object he couldn't logically explain," Mr McNamara said.

"He reported seeing it rise from out of the water, hover in mid-air and then speed off. He couldn't explain how it had come out of the water but he said the craft did have an effect on the water and seemed to produce a curtain of water between it and the sea."

Locals also reported seeing an object fitting the description of a UFO reported at Long Reef, Mr McNamara said.

Even the aliens love the mariners

Sounds like he had a few to many at the CCLC.

graaant

I too have seen "aliens" except I was extremely lit and had consumed a few alcoholic beverages on the balcony.
Dominic McNamara, you f**kin' twit.

Jimmy

I mentioned this sighting to a guy at work today, he replied, yeah, ive seen that same sort of thing in the exact area a few months ago. Coincidence? I think yes. Lol

Paolo

i confirm that these are real sightings and that these are REAL aliens. I know this as Aussiecross/DTUltras has in fact been taken aboard and probed by the aliens....which i can confirm he found enjoyable

adz

Staff member
keensy said:
i confirm that these are real sightings and that these are REAL aliens. I know this as Aussiecross/DTUltras has in fact been taken aboard and probed by the aliens....which i can confirm he found enjoyable

That wasn't aliens, that was just serious in his white van with blacked out windows.

Paolo

Kanwal Bull said:
Ranyen said:
Yeah, because if Aliens could go anywhere in the universe, it would be to gosford.......

they must have heard of the happenings on level 5
no no, that's not why they came....but it is the reason why they stayed out over brisbane water and didnt venture any further

Part_Timer

keensy said:

can confirm they are extremly good aliens....treated me to high priced dinner out at noodle paradise...so i felt oblidged

serious14

adz said:
keensy said:

That wasn't aliens, that was just serious in his white van with blacked out windows.

What can I say, the "Free Candy" sign works......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred