• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Yarrrrrrrrrr...it be talk like a pirate day!

Pokes

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

So yeah.
Start talking wenches.

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Whats your profile? (http://stupidstuff.org/main/piratemaker.htm)
Any random shit pirate jokes?

http://stupidstuff.org/cgi-bin/piratemaker.cgi?gender=f&costume=Yellow&realname=Pokey

dibo

It seem thar not be many bites in these parts me bonny wench.

it be my pleasure to cut and paste a bounty of salt-spoiled jokes for ya bunch of scurvy dogs:

what's a pirate's favorite letter of the alphabet?
arrrr

Have you heard about the new pirate movie?
It?s rated AARRRRGGH!

What's a pirate's favorite mode of transportation?
A cAARRRRGGH!

what is a pirates favorite study subject?
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.

what's a pirate's second-choice job?
an arrrrrrchitect!

What does a vegan pirate do in jail?
Starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve!

how much did the pirate pay to get his ears pierced?
a buccaneer

This pirate walks into a bar with a big ship's wheel down his pants. The bartender says, "Excuse me, sir, but do you know you have a ship's wheel down the front of your pants?"
And the pirate says...
Aaargh, it's driving me nuts!!

a little kid with a speech impediment dresses up as a pirate and goes trick or treating. he knocks on the door of a house and a man answers. "oh, i can see you're dressed up as a pirate." the man says. "but where are your buccaneers?" the kid gets really mad, and says "on the sides of my buckin' head!"

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird shit!"
"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

why does a pirate's phone go beep beep beep beep beep?
because he left it off the hook!

what does a pirate say when he takes over santa's job?
ho ho ho and a bottle of rum

What has 8 arms and 8 legs?
8 Pirates!

Bex

They were chatting about International Pirate Day on Foxsports this afternoon  :piralaugh:

None of 'em could actually talk like a pirate though.  :headbutt:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami