• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

World Masters

midfielder

I am in a team Eastwood Fc who are entered in the world masters over 45. Our hope to be the over 45 champion of the world .... then we can sing loud and proud the old Queen song .. We are the champions.. four of us me included in our mid 50's but we hope to go well.

Any CC teams entered, maybe mods if there are set up a sticky for the World Masters teams.

If you don't know anything about it then go to http://registrations.2009worldmasters.com/index.cgi?section=sp

midfielder

Greenpoint Hope to see ya there,  Redline & Marriners4ever thanks for the good wishes,..Loyalist think we will make TV .. HMMmmmmm why not  .. I feel so sore tonight we played a trial against an AA Div 3 side today and had no reserves FFFFFFFFF they could run ... we lost 2-1.... not a good start to our training but we still have faith.

Omni

greenpoint said:
I've signed up to be a volunteer at the World Masters Games. Hope I get to work at the fitba!

Have done the same thing, had a phone interview AGES ago and haven't heard anything since.

greenpoint

Omni said:
greenpoint said:
I've signed up to be a volunteer at the World Masters Games. Hope I get to work at the fitba!

Have done the same thing, had a phone interview AGES ago and haven't heard anything since.

I did get a gig at the World Masters Games as a volunteer. Unfortunately it's at the rugby rather than at the football! Oh well.

Hope those playing in the football really enjoy it. Sounds like it should be a hoot.

There's an over-40s team called the Olda Roos. Ex-Australian internationals, perhaps?

Arabmariner

I stopped playing about 11 years ago ,while in my late 30's ,when my body kept saying every Monday morning "what the f**k are you doing to me you silly old c**t"!!

When I hobbled in on a Sunday afternoon after playing and couldn't walk properly until about Wed the Mrs used to look at me, shake her head and say "you're aff yer heed you silly old bugger".

So here we are 11 odd years later and I feel fitter than I did when I was playing.....wtf??

How you manage to keep playing into your 50's MF I've got no idea.

World Cup for silly old buggers lol!!!

Good luck though  ;)

midfielder

My team is called UNSW Old Boys.... as I said we are playing for the top over 50's team in the world...

Will keep you abreast of our results...

Our match schedule...

Matches on 10 / 11 / 12 / 14 & 15 October ... 5 games in six days

Assuming we are in the top two in our pool..

16 October  ... Pools play off plus a quarter  final match .. assuming we win both games

17 October ... semi Final .... assuming we win...

18 October ... grand final...

Assuming we make it to the grand final ... we will have played 9 games in 9 days ..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred