• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wk9 Other Games

Huddo

With a Bulls loss, and a draw between FC and Roar meaning both teams drop points, last night's game can now be seen in two lights, 1. We could have cemented ourselves further from second, 2. The loss though bad shows even the big team's are struggling to take points.

turbo

On 2) we weren’t struggling we just got f**ked multiple times in 1 game.

WU game raised very valid questions around how Macarthur can get back in to a game if they find themselves 2 goals behind. Their plan of grinding out and finding goals is ok on level terms but seems lost if that fails.

Huddo

Next up scum vs victory, fire chickens v poachers.
I believe we'd want a MV, Wellingong result, but draws are acceptable?

Tevor

On 2) we weren’t struggling we just got f**ked multiple times in 1 game.

WU game raised very valid questions around how Macarthur can get back in to a game if they find themselves 2 goals behind. Their plan of grinding out and finding goals is ok on level terms but seems lost if that fails.
WU followed our game plan, defend with conviction and then hit them on the counter. Their backs are terrible at turning and chasing. They still talk the bulls up as title contenders though, typical Fox BS.

turbo

They still talk the bulls up as title contenders though, typical Fox BS.
I think they’ll be a valid threat going in to the final part of the season, could even go all the way - they certainly have the squad on paper to do it and no ACL to worry about. Have to see how they put it all together as the season goes on.

Pirate Pete

Here we go again. The exact same situation as Rowles and guess what....... NOT f**kING GIVEN and they said that was the correct call in our game
Because it came off Broxhams leg / foot.

From my recollection. Bear in mind I'd had a couple of beers by that point.
I'd argue the other night with Rowles. The penalty wasn't given at the time.
When the ref checked it on VAR you couldn't tell if it hit Rowles in the face or his foot before his hand.
Therefore there wasn't enough proof to overturn the original decision.

turbo

From my recollection. Bear in mind I'd had a couple of beers by that point.
I'd argue the other night with Rowles. The penalty wasn't given at the time.
When the ref checked it on VAR you couldn't tell if it hit Rowles in the face or his foot before his hand.
Therefore there wasn't enough proof to overturn the original decision.
Strebre gave a TWG quote saying above the shoulder means deflection doesn’t matter so Rowles stands. But Broxhams was above too. Complete bullshit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami