• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wk 11 Other games

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Anyone know what Berisha was going birko over with the fourth “ahem” official when he got subbed ?...he was not best pleased to say the least , even for him

true believer

Anyone know what Berisha was going birko over with the fourth “ahem” official when he got subbed ?...he was not best pleased to say the least , even for him
he got clearly dragged to the ground for a clear pen and the VAR monitor was showing it when he was sub.
it was a win ,win situation . another shambolic var decision and berisha blowing a head gasket .
at the obvious robbery .

Huddo

he got clearly dragged to the ground for a clear pen and the VAR monitor was showing it when he was sub.
it was a win ,win situation . another shambolic var decision and berisha blowing a head gasket .
at the obvious robbery .

In all honesty tongyik impeeded him just as much when they played us, it seems just like the Wizard (with the exception of the down right obvious i.e. the MC game) the refs are holding there whistles when BB steps in side the box (I think mauk is now in this group aswell but for simulation reasons).

BrisRecky

Yeh , just saw the mini on kayo ...the old Berish had every right to get royally fkn annoyed ...teams this year are eithering suffering from a ref induced Wanderism or official motivated Adelaideitis ...cue the conspiracy theory’s ??

Last edited:

Big Al

He was showing him the ladder.
look at that, look at that, you see that.
everyones mad we are top

Last edited:

turbo

at the obvious robbery .
I think the Berisha one was worse than Ibini but really how can you give one and not the other?

Huddo

I can`t believe that Tommy Oar was subbed.
Mainly because I didn`t even think he was on.
I seriously had no idea that Oar played and even argued that there was only 2 players subbed... :popcorn:

Nah, oar is...... good....

Last edited:

BrisRecky

I can`t believe that Tommy Oar was subbed.
Mainly because I didn`t even think he was on.
I seriously had no idea that Oar played and even argued that there was only 2 players subbed... :popcorn:
That’s what Mrs Recky said , in her incredibly rare use of swearies she said and I quote “shit, that’s Oar”

Huddo

God that game was a struggle to watch, the Geriatrics took it but it was not convincing.

turbo

God that game was a struggle to watch, the Geriatrics took it but it was not convincing.
I would call it convincing but only because WU had nothing outside the first 10 minutes. Durante dumb red at the end fully deserved.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami