• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Will it be weeks or days before Glory have a new coach

Will it be weeks or days before Glory have a new coach

• less than 7 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 weeks

• 3 weeks

• 1 month

• End of the season

• Total voters

MagpieMariner

Dumping 2 coaches in the same season would be counter productive (unless the Fergie from Man U became available), they'd become a bigger laughing stock than they already are. On top of which, what coach of quality would take the job?
I think they'll keep Fergie until season end, give them more time to find someone suitable. Of course, Fergie could get the green light to do a Postecoglou. Never know what would happen then.

Atomic

My prediction is that he'll last until the end of the season at least. He'll spend the rest of this season blooding the youth and depending on results, could very well end up securing a longer term contract.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
My prediction is that he'll last until the end of the season at least. He'll spend the rest of this season blooding the youth and depending on results, could very well end up securing a longer term contract.

yeh thats what i'm thinking too

MagpieMariner

Fergie's now on a roll, he's broken the streak!
Didn't win, and they still didn't score, but at least they haven't gone 8-straight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred