• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Will Clarkey Stay? ???

Aden

According to Four Four Two Clarke has been asked to stay on the coast by the club, however does this mean as a player or coaching role?  I personally think he should have his contract renewed for another season or so and see how he goes from there. I also heard at work that talks will be held with him just after the easter long weekend. So peoples what it going to be?  Will Andrew Clark be a part of the Mariners outfit next season ? Will He just Be conditioning coach or will he be heading somewhere to try  and push for his international call-up??
What do you think the clubs approach willl be towards this situation?
http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/72201,clark-hopes-for-new-mariners-deal.aspx

Kareem

I hope he stays as a squad player and S&C coach. He aint HAL starting quality anymore but he has experience, maturity and a good head on his shoulders. He bleeds for the Mariners (or is it he bleeds mariners???)(I saw that once in an article about John Terry at Chelsea),

Deej

1 year playing deal and conditioning coach IMO.......still a fit man and is great back up for RB or CB if necessary

dibo

his form at the end of the season probably bought him a new contract - he was terrific. the way we stormed home late in the home semi would add weight to his claims for a new deal as S+C coach too.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
dibo said:
his form at the end of the season probably bought him a new contract - he was terrific. the way we stormed home late in the home semi would add weight to his claims for a new deal as S+C coach too.

ZACTLY....

skilbeck

dont know how much we will see of him. Im guessing his primary role is S&C Coach and secondary role is player

Bear

DJ said:
1 year playing deal and conditioning coach IMO.......still a fit man and is great back up for RB or CB if necessary

Spot on. Cant think of many squad players out there id rather have as a back up than him. Fit, fast, and loves the coast

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
i reckon we should make him Mayor...with greenpollefcc / dibo as his town planner

crooksey

hope he stays i rate him as one of the mariners most consistent and amongst our top defenders not to mention his ridiculous fitness and added worth as a s&c coach

S

striker

Greenpoleffc said:
RECKY said:
i reckon we should make him Mayor...with greenpollefcc / dibo as his town planner

Not being a member of the left faction, my bribe system will be open to abuse by all :)

That's because you have been employed by Wollongong City Council right? hahaha

P

Pete

Greenpoleffc said:
RECKY said:

Not being a member of the left faction, my bribe system will be open to abuse by all :)

Abuse by all????? So you'll do sexual favours for both women AND men? :-* ;D

midfielder

[[/quote]

Abuse by all????? So you'll do sexual favours for both women AND men? :-* ;D
[/quote]

Sounds more like a Sydney player every post

S

soccersensei

Great guy, fantastic squad player and defensive sub, and can start with merit if required.
He also had one of the best defensive games out of our entire squad last season.
Last year I firmly believed we were also the fittest guys on the park in the first 6 weeks of the HAL and this contributed strongly to our early break away.
Love ya guts Clarkey!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred