• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

who will win the local mens and womens premier leagues comp's this years?

dibo

tumbleweed.gif

Kareem

I have a feeling that Budgie might do well
Kincumber has strengthened- but surely not to challenge for honours (their aim would be to make the 4 i suppose).

I tip Kariong and Ourimbah to get promoted! (remember I am no longer an Ourimbah person)

Tip Kanwal and avoca/terrigal (probs terrigal) to go down. (I hope Avoca though)

J

jiggles

Considering registrations have barely started...and no actual games have been played?

But yeah...

We all know Gosford City will reign ;)

Kareem

oh i forgot Gosford got relegated.
I suppose it will be 2 of them, Ourimbah and Kariong
(top 4: Gos, Kar, Ourimbah, KDS)
Doylo will have a shocker of a season!

mrqwerty4

poko said:
Considering registrations have barely started...and no actual games have been played?

But yeah...

all the good teams have started pre season in december and pretty much have there squad's set!

J

jiggles

their.

Anyway. Like I said...

Gosford City.

I feel WAA5 making a come back and taking the GF title this year ;)

marinermick

mrqwerty4 said:
poko said:

But yeah...

all the good teams have started pre season in december and pretty much have there squad's set!

can never see the point of starting preseason in december

you do a couple of weeks of fitness, have a couple weeks over the break eating excessively and pissing up, and undoing all the good work done earlier in the month

Kareem

marinermick said:
mrqwerty4 said:
poko said:

But yeah...

you do a couple of weeks of fitness, have a couple weeks over the break eating excessively and pissing up, and undoing all the good work done earlier in the month
well i was doing preseason in november and december with Ourimbah. We did NO fitness!
It was more so
a) choosing a squad
b) game situations

you are correct that it would be pointless in doing fitness unless you are going to maintain it!

hasbeen

Kareem said:
marinermick said:
mrqwerty4 said:
poko said:

But yeah...

well i was doing preseason in november and december with Ourimbah. We did NO fitness!
It was more so
a) choosing a squad
b) game situations

you are correct that it would be pointless in doing fitness unless you are going to maintain it!

what a laf ... who would do any pre-season unless it was fitness based?

It's not as if you need to grade 'grade'  ... unless

marinermick

i've seen it in newcastle football with the premier teams as well

it is just a wankfest to see which team starts pre-season training first

it is as if they get some sort of kudos from it

Paolo

For last few years Gosford has started just prior to christmas....started about 3 weeks ago this year

marinermick

Paolo said:
For last few years Gosford has started just prior to christmas....started about 3 weeks ago this year

and you'll be none the worse for it come first game of the season

actually i believe that you will be fresher, have less chance of injury and not jaded by months of preseason without competition

Wombat

For the old Farts.

Watch out for Kariong 0ver 35 in the A's.

Putting a good side together and if Alcoholism doesn't stop them..i'll be surprised if they dont make the finals.

I'm feeling too old for A's now so will lumber around in the 035 B's.  Looking to avenge last seasons grand final loss over The Rams.

marinermick

Wombat said:
For the old Farts.

Watch out for Kariong 0ver 35 in the A's.

Putting a good side together and if Alcoholism doesn't stop them..i'll be surprised if they dont make the finals.

I'm feeling too old for A's now so will lumber around in the 035 B's.  Looking to avenge last seasons grand final loss over The Rams.

you may well be in with a chance in As

some of the better ourimbah players are going back to premier league

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark