• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Who will wear BLUE in the final

Sym

oh I didn't even think about that, whoever they say is the home team, no idea how they pick it though.

scottmac

Suspended
mickeverton said:
Can anyone tell me who gets to wear BLUE in the FA Cup Final.

Doesn't matter who WEARS blue, there is only one team with blue blood running thru their veins!!

COYB!!

hasbeen

in the interests of fairness .. both should wear red  ... Everton in the all red of Liverpool and Chelski in the red and white of Arsenal ... 

TerrigalUtd

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/everton-to-wear-blue-in-final.html?utm_source=rss_everton&utm_medium=rss_feed&utm_term=Everton+To+Wear+Blue+In+Final

Everton will wear blue at Wembley.

Club officials received confirmation on Thursday that the Toffees will be able to wear their traditional kit, with white shorts and white socks, in the 30 May FA Cup final clash with Chelsea. :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

The decision was made after Everton won the toss of a coin.

Keeper Tim Howard, the hero of the semi-final penalties win over Manchester United, will wear a sky-blue jersey and black shorts. Chelsea will wear all-yellow.
:vomit:
Everton also announced allocation details which can be read here.The FA confirmed earlier this week that the match will be refereed by Howard Webb and that the Everton supporters will occupy the east side of the stadium.
efc__1212589431_300408_everton_23.jpg

everton strip

Jimmy

TerrigalUtd said:
Sym said:
TerrigalUtd said:
Chelsea will wear all-yellow :vomit:

Funny you vomit at a team wearing a yellow kit when you go for the mariners...

The chelsea one is just ugly though, i hate it tbh. The black looks way better.

I think it looks tops.

4JF9ZabTyOWQ4wD.jpg

Better than the Mariners home and away kits anyway.

TerrigalUtd

Jimmy said:
TerrigalUtd said:
Sym said:
TerrigalUtd said:
Chelsea will wear all-yellow :vomit:

Funny you vomit at a team wearing a yellow kit when you go for the mariners...

The chelsea one is just ugly though, i hate it tbh. The black looks way better.

I think it looks tops.

4JF9ZabTyOWQ4wD.jpg

Better than the Mariners home and away kits anyway.

This one is better
shel3rd20.jpg

Dont know why this one wasn't chosen for final since it is the actual away strip. The yellow one is alternate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred