• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Who is our best export

midfielder

442 are running a poll on this just tho I would ask our panel.... who is or will become our best export..My vote is Trent ...

Mustafa Amini
Alex Wilkinson
Matty Ryan
Tom Rogic
Trent Sainsbury
Matty Simon
Mile Jedinak
Bernie Ibini
Rostyn Griffiths
In the Future
Mitchel Duke
Caeceres

ryan

At the moment it would have to be Mile Jedinak. First team player at Crystal Palace and a regular first XI national team player

midfielder

Just on the exports.... using Duke & Caceres as future exports as well...

By Fark this would be a team add weeMac, Rose and Pedj it would wipe all before it.

Keeper ... Matty

Backs .... Trent & Wilko

Mids Defensive ... Jedi, Caeceres, Rostyn
Mids Attacking ... Musty ,Tommy, Bernie

Strikers .... Matty & Duke...

finally retired

At the moment it would have to be Mile Jedinak. First team player at Crystal Palace and a regular first XI national team player
would have to agree that Jedi is the best at the moment......but with Trent as having a lot of potential to become our best export

FFC Mariner

That's why I reckon Musti.

Tommy is at a shit club to develop the type of no10 the modern game needs. Musti is in exactly the right place.

ryan

Down the track if Musti and Tommy can get regular game time at their clubs they could have an enormous impact for the national team

pjennings

Just on the exports.... using Duke & Caceres as future exports as well...

By Fark this would be a team add weeMac, Rose and Pedj it would wipe all before it.

Keeper ... Matty

Backs .... Trent & Wilko

Mids Defensive ... Jedi, Caeceres, Rostyn
Mids Attacking ... Musty ,Tommy, Bernie

Strikers .... Matty & Duke...

I'll include Maty and Bernie - but leave out Trent, Duke and Caceres because hopefully they're staying for a while. My team with a 'frustrated striker' playing next to Matty Simon.

-------------------------------------------Maty (Lille?)---------------------------------------------------
Wilko(Jeonbuk Hyundai)---Beauchamp (Nuremburg)--Rostyn (Guangzhou)--Heff (Nuremburg)
Bernie(Lille?)-------Musti (Dortmund)------------Jedi(Genclerbirligi)---------Tommy (Celtic)
--------------Matty (Chunnam)-------------Vukovic (Konyaspor)------------------------------

12th player

At present I would say Tommy. Imo scottish football is not ideal for Tommy's style but that shouldn't stop Tommy from showing his individual quality when given the opportunity. Regular playing time is essential for any player.Good players should perform anywhere.

Trent is also quality.

If given game time regularly and allowed to play unrestricted, I wouldn't hesitate to vote for Caceres as our best export in the near future.

ExiledMariner

I agree with Jedi being the best so far, however Trent, Tommy and Musti will surpass him. Rogic in the right system with the right coach is head and shoulders above any player that we've seen in Australia since a young Kewell IMO.

Roy Law

I am waiting for the World Cup 2018 - in goal Mat Ryan, CBs Anderson and Sainsbury, DM Jedinak, AM Musti and Rogic, strikers Ibini and Duke...

sydmariner

That's why I reckon Musti.

Tommy is at a shit club to develop the type of no10 the modern game needs. Musti is in exactly the right place.
@ least he's played in the 1st team unlike musti who's only bean on the bench 1'nce all season in a ucl away game against mcfc

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred