• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where to sit, Socceroos game

ballantyne

I went to my first Socceroos game up in Brisbane last Jan. Unsurprisingly I found the GGA appallingly bad.
Where should we sit for the qualifier v jordan at Allianz in March? I like a bit of atmosphere, don't mind swearing, can take a beer shower without losing my rag, love to join in with active support.

ChosenChaos

I got my ticket in the active bay, too. Hopefully something can be done about the complete lack of effort that has happened at previous Socceroos matches.

pjennings

I've always gone the active area - but this time I've gone the prawn sandwich area 20 rows back on the half way.

FFC Mariner

Always go active, always come away fed up.

Mums and dads demanding the right to sit, people in club colours

Usually a shambles with those wankers from the GGA too.

The only hope is that the Cove turn up

sydmariner

Always go active, always come away fed up.

Mums and dads demanding the right to sit, people in club colours

Usually a shambles with those wankers from the GGA too.

The only hope is that the Cove turn up
The GGA will be in bay 23 so maybe they will

Rowdy

I like a bit of atmosphere, don't mind swearing, can take a beer shower without losing my rag, love to join in with active support.

LOL :vhappy:.
What your looking for used to be the GGA.

Before they became corporate whores, back-pocketing $$$ from airlines and travel companies etc. Profiting from those like us that just want to support the Socceroo's.

Merch, as in selling a few T-Shirts, Scarves & Beanies just wasn't enough for those at the top. :(

The GGA are now on par with those idiots "The Fanatics". :vomit:

Rowdy

Raising money for Tifo's, Banners, Pull-Downs & Standards etc.

IS ALL any supporter group should need.

ChosenChaos

The GGA will be in bay 23 so maybe they will

You mean like the last time the Socceroos played at Allianz? Yeah, there were a few guys from the Cove who showed up, but they weren't able to do much to get things started. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't at least try to get something going at this match, though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami