• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where should Harry go

midfielder

IMO H is the best Australian football player of any code I have even seen in my 54 years to date.

O'Leary at Leeds flogged him to death and he has been injuried much over recent years at the Knob.

Seems H is on his way out but if the SBS link [size=10pt]http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/[/size] is anything to go bye he has many clubs chasing him.

H regardless of injuries, poor form & whatever his attitude may be, H has been one of those players who can cause consternation in the opposition. This alone makes him practically worth his weight in gold & it is not only the fear & confusion he creates around himself but the knock-on effect that has in the defence & general play of any team he faces that makes him such an asset.

H now needs to needs to put himself in the shop window as it were, becasue finally Benitez can no longer justify him hanging around, .............BUT,...................... remember that H is also the player who has been picked to start in Champions Lge finals ............after long term injuries/absences precisely because of the magic he brings.

H's form does not always indicate what may happen next, thus we are in the opposite position that so many defenders have been,  nor sure what he might do but were hoping it is great!

Sorry my H rant over.

My question where should H go now..............aside from the Mariners

serious14

You're 54??    No way.......

Harry to the Mariners.  Nice way to screw over Sydney (they sign Aloisi, we sign Harry), and it would be good for his rehab and all the rest of it.  Pim would be able to see more of him as well.

Simple.  :p

ryan

Anywhere he can get a run. I'd like him to stay at Liverpool but that looks unrealistic. I think the World Game article is hopelessly optimistic.

P

Pete

forzamariners said:

Well...he did start there. Can imagine some poor kid lining up in a defenders position against the Marconi team and coming face to face with Kewell out to prove himself, lol!

A guest spot in the Mariners for a four week stint (contract for number of games - not time  -in case he gets injured) would be nice.

midfielder

RADINHO said:
harry is rumored being looked at teams like Sevilla, AC Milan, Juventus and Celtic.

Striker 9,.............if the Juve .............rumors come true ................you may get me yet in the table cloth you call a shirt.

~Floss~

Juventus.

...But loaned to CCM for a 4-match guest appearance, overlapping with part of Vanstratten's loan to CCM as cover during Danny's ban.

We can all dream  ::)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
home to his living room and put his feet up with his missus and kids for a while....god knows his body could do with a total break

S

striker

midfielder said:
RADINHO said:
harry is rumored being looked at teams like Sevilla, AC Milan, Juventus and Celtic.

Striker 9,.............if the Juve .............rumors come true ................you may get me yet in the table cloth you call a shirt.

what the black and white stripped shirt? .... you don't deserve it.  you have to be born Juve - like me!

Deej

Harry should go to Celtic IMO, he'd get paid well, remain a star and be in a league that gives him confidence......I can't see him being a hit in Italy at this point in time!

Bear

Deej said:
Harry should go to Celtic IMO, he'd get paid well, remain a star and be in a league that gives him confidence......I can't see him being a hit in Italy at this point in time!

Italy, he will flop. After watching the Rangers Celtic clash the other night, iv decided HK will absolutly carve that league up if he is fit. He and Nakamura in the 1 side = many league titles

Omni

Deej said:
My understanding is that the Celtic rumour is a load of rubbish!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred