• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What does this sign mean?

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
What does this sign mean that has popped up in various road intersections on the Central Coast?

d1_sign.jpg

Have looked up the RTA website, but can't find any reference to it. Thanks in advance to those who know.

Jazzie

dibo said:
P.S: how they're going to use it etc. I've absolutely NFI.

I know, it is weird. They have it on intersections with no explanation. Roads are not blocked etc.They even have them on roads where there is no choice of a detour! e.g. back of bourke sort of roads. Oh well, I've given up trying to work out the RTA.... or GCC.

Arabmariner

I thought Dibo would have known.

It's part of the stimulus package.

You know...get people into work etc......let's make some signs cos we can  ;)

:popcorn:

Jazzie

Arabmariner said:
I thought Dibo would have known.

It's part of the stimulus package.

You know...get people into work etc......let's make some signs cos we can  ;)

:popcorn:
lol, notice that hibees are doing well ... haven't been into it for the last couple of months due to other stuff happening, but it is nice to see them up there.

Ranyen

They are detour signs you can follow instead of taking the freeway. I guess they have them in case there is an accident on the F3 in between 2 exits & you take the exit before the accident & get back on the F3 on the exit after the accident by following those signs. There are 2 one that just says "D" and the other says "D1". I guess this is to "help" with the direction, like accidentally going South instead of going North.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred