• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

We're Back - Finals Baby

Melange

Could replace Ziggy& WSW with Aspro & Glory in that first meme.

Don't know if it's good or bad, but by the time our game comes around we'll know where the result will get us. Could be playing for third or the result may not mean anything.

pjennings

To put the massive turnaround in perspective look at the percentage change in points for the 11 teams that were in last years comp. How can Staj not be Manager of the season. A massive 133% increase in points from season to the next.

CCM133%
ADL8%
WSW6%
MCI2%
BNE0%
WEL-7%
PG-8%
SFC-11%
MVC-22%
WUN-28%
NUJ-47%

Last edited:

true believer

Well, I’m happy for the team, Staj and the coast , hell, I even got one of the finals t shirts , BUT, let it be known, we don’t want ANYTHING resembling that dire shit they dealt out the other night anymore this calendar year whilst on a field playing a competitive game
#COYfnY
a game of perdurable shame .

Big Al

I'm not sure about celebrating finishing bang average in a 12 team comp. I understand our journey but reaching the top 6/12 should be just expected
We have the worst budget and 3 spoons in a row. We would have been this pumped to finish 11th.

But we are in the f**king finals and can finish in the top 4.

Don’t be a finals grinch. This is a massive achievement for our club.

After 7 years all we expect is failure and spoons.

Smile it’s a happy day

Corsair

My profile pic shows my (zero) love for zigmund's lack of loyalty and downright snakeness compared to the legend putting one in. Dirty double crossing Dennis the Menace ba***rd. I can't stand 2-faced behavior like he displayed leaving after signing.

Last edited:

marinermick

Everyone has been conditioned to expect mediocrity for so many years that we rip into Fulham with what is a reasonable expectation every season, to make the finals.

In a salary capped league every season we don’t make the finals is a failure.

In saying this, I am still enjoying this ride a d celebrating it, because I don’t know when the next one will come.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred