• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week Five - Local League Thread

Ted

Sat
12A - Killarney 2 - Terrigal 2
14A - Killarney 2 - Kanwal 1
35C - Tuggerah 4 - Killarney 2

Sun
AA7 - Terrigal v Killarney - 9am @ Terrigal

mariners4ever

lost to gwandalan 3-0 with 2 of those own goals, in truth we didnt play too badly, if we had a half decent ref, not their bloody coach, we would've had half a chance

FFC Mariner

Ted said:
AA7 - Terrigal 2  - Killarney 0

Much improved effort and the 2nd goal was last kick of the game.

We just ran out of legs in the last 20 - needed a few more subs really

graaant

FFC Mariner said:
Ted said:
AA7 - Terrigal 2  - Killarney 0

Much improved effort and the 2nd goal was last kick of the game.

We just ran out of legs in the last 20 - needed a few more subs really

You guys were much better today.
But going over the top on the counter didn't work in the end.

graaant

There was still about 5 minutes to go in the game, but you guys kicked the ball out and the ref had no idea what was going on.
How was his effort calling up the play to card for an earring, then awarding a corner, then changing his mind to a throw in, when the ball never even went out and it should have been a drop-ball anyway! haha

FFC Mariner

Apparently, that was the 1st time he had warned the player but carded him on the grounds that he told the Captains pre-game. The guy turned up late.

Also, the lineman and ref not spotting how far our keeper was outside his box when he handled 2nd half was brilliant. When he went over to speak to the AR, we all thought it would be a red.

Sym

I enjoyed my effort from just past halfway
lolz.

well in both teams
good game.

kanewillow

in other all age 7 news entrance bent over and loved east gosford 5-0 yours truly grabbing first 2 goals of the season

marinermick

Ourimbah AA5 1-0 over Budgie to make it three wins and one draw so far.

Terrific win as the second field in Budgie was diabolical and made any sort of decent football impossible with countless bobbles. However, we fought hard and grinded out the win.

BAD BULLZ

gibbsy said:
Woongarrah Div 1 Res bashed by Gosford 7-2

This i like... well in.
Kanwal AA3 got up over  berkly 2-1 first game i've been forced to miss in 18yrs the 18yr old subs did the job.

hasbeen

BAD BULLZ said:
gibbsy said:

This i like... well in.
Kanwal AA3 got up over  berkly 2-1 first game i've been forced to miss in 18yrs the 18yr old subs did the job.

Are these 18A's backing up? Better check the rules, I thought 18A could only play AA1 or AA2 ...

WELL INFORMED

hasbeen said:
BAD BULLZ said:
gibbsy said:

This i like... well in.

Are these 18A's backing up? Better check the rules, I thought 18A could only play AA1 or AA2 ...

18A's  and M21's can play in MAA1,2 or 3 according to the regulations on the CCF website, no lower.

Wombat

Kariong 035 B .  0.0 draw with Terrigal.

Good tough game but we lack fire power this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark