• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week Ended 8th Ausgust

Revilo

Just created this as I like to discuss the results and have no idea what round it is!

Wyoming AA7's beat Killarney 3-0.

Ourimbah drew with Woy Woy and The Entrance lost 5-1? What's going on!

marinermick

Ourimbah All Age 5 beat Wyoming 2-1. Game should have been 10-1 with our team having the majority of possession and squandering goal after goal. Still, a win is a win.

Three games to go with a five point buffer at the top of the table so things are looking good.

Kareem

Just created this as I like to discuss the results and have no idea what round it is!

the entrance had 9 men again
Wasn't really a fair match, and the Entrance played well with 9 men-but against a top 4 side (SEU), just not possible.
It will be interesting to see them play with a full compliment
Gosford and Wyong (good goal diff. for Wyong) are behind us by 1 point, but they play against each other next week...so the winner of that match will be the one who will push us to the end for 4th spot in remaining 2 games. Here's hoping for a draw

Symbahhhhhhh

Was it you that got in the way between me and the ball as I was about to smash it ?
if so, hope all is good, I gave the guy a fair whack.

ryan

Budgewoi All Age 8 had a very good 6-1 win over Woongarrah which puts us top. For some reason though it is coming up as a missing result on the CCF site. Hopefully that will get fixed quick smart

Revilo

Was it you that got in the way between me and the ball as I was about to smash it ?
if so, hope all is good, I gave the guy a fair whack.

Haha yes that was me!

All good mate, I ended up playing goalie to give our goalie a run up front.

No damage, just a cork or something similar!

kanewillow

the entrance AA7 will fizzle out to nothing its devostatin considering we could be the best team in the comp just no commitment

priorpeter

Doyalo AA8 3-2 Kanwal AA8
could've (should've) been more for us (Doyalo) but for some poor (terrible) finishing at times, they had a glorious chance to make it 3-3 but scuffed it. We'll take the win, keeps us in the top 4 after dropping from 1st to 4th in the 2 games prior..

Ranyen

Tuggerah vs Umina WAA5 3 - 1.

The Umina goalie was injured in the first half and had to be taken away in an ambulance. Our team manage has sent the club an email checking how she is going, but we haven't heard anything yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark