• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week Eleven - local

J

jiggles

Cougars WAA5 v Wyoming - 10:45am @ Wyoming.

Will be a good game hopefully! Very keen...I'm playing after doing the Bay to Bay...so I'll be a bit f**ked aey.

priorpeter

Doyalo AA8 v Woy Woy at Woy Woy.
Rain forecast for thursday and saturday. Am preparing for another week off.

Kareem

revilo85 said:
Wyoming AA7's vs SEU at Wyoming
damn
im missing this match through injury
I LOVE playing wyoming but oh well
Wat no./possie are you?
welcome to marinators site ;)

hilly1981

priorpeter said:
Doyalo AA8 v Woy Woy at Woy Woy.
Rain forecast for thursday and saturday. Am preparing for another week off.

Ill be making the journey down for sure to support. Also will be fun giving some stick to some of my old team mates hahaha

J

jiggles

No real rain yet so far (aside from the drizzle on Thursday...).

Here's hoping it holds off... Pour on Monday if you will, just at least wait til 11am Sunday.

revilo85

Kareem said:
revilo85 said:
Wyoming AA7's vs SEU at Wyoming
damn
im missing this match through injury
I LOVE playing wyoming but oh well
Wat no./possie are you?
welcome to marinators site ;)

That's unlucky about the injury.

Have you guys filled up your team cos when we played you guys in the second round i think you had heaps of O/35's?

I will be playing in goals, and I coach/manage the team. Should be a good game!

Kareem

nah he went to Maa1 whilst they had space
he should have made ressies (A.Farr)- but crapnhappens

priorpeter

ah, i thought you were in the same side as him.
class player. would walk into most grade sides on the coast, and a good bloke to boot.

Kareem

wyoming vs seu
1-1
Probably the fair result
They had a chance to take it towards the end
We had a chance to make it 2-0 early in 2nd half, if not for a great palm from revilo85

Missing coach (suspension), CM (injury), me (utility- also injury) and gk (at the world cup)
Now our other CM is out (got injured in 1st half)

Ranyen

WAA5 Tuggerah Vs Kanwal 1's 5 - 0 to Tuggerah.

They did however, have 10 on the field as 1 went off just before half time due to injury.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred