• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Waka Waka Reaches 175 milllion

midfielder

Shakira’s Waka Waka song for the world Cup has just passed 175 million views…and in youtube history has 6 honours inspite of having little airplay anywhere in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0

These honors are and they I think will improve are:
#33 - Most Discussed (All Time))
#15 - Most Discussed (All Time)) - Music
#4 - Most Viewed (All Time))
#3 - Most Viewed (All Time)) - Music
#28 - Top Favorited (All Time))
#14 - Top Favorited (All Time)) - Music

There is more as the ad people say. Waka Waka (meaning “this time for Africa” ) has been released just a couple of days over three months (released on 3 June) meaning roughly 60 million hits per month. This is the fastest of any of the 3 other youtubes in front it for number of views. There’s more if you look at the ages and genders watching this song they are not the teenyboppers, whereas the three youtubes in front of Waka Waka are all teenybopper voting.

Three most popular audiences:
Gender ….. Age
Female … 13.17
Male …...35-44
Male…....25-34

The history of a youtube is easy to look up. Just under the right side of the youtube is a small box with I can best describe has sergeants stripes in it, contained in a larger rectangular box called “views”. If you click on the sergeants stripes you will get either a message of no honors or it will list its honors.

I wonder aloud why some football media folk especially SBS don’t mention this. It is a real achievement. As an aside I can understand the male audience as Shakira if nothing else is what you would call a visual performer… meaning I think she is just gorgeous.. she even has a touch of elegance.

I also wonder aloud why such a successful song is not used more often by the FFA or don’t they know how successful the song has been.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred