• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

VOTE 1 BOZZA

Forum Phoenix

With Ben Buckley's reappointment to head up the FFA being announced, there has been a lot of negative talk and it was put forward by another poster that he would like to see Bozza with the top job.

While I'm not sure he should be heading the FFA right off the bat... (Which of course he won't be right now in any case) I am wondering if others who watch Bozza week in week out, feel just as strongly as I and Jman do about his potential.

I would personally love to see Bozza strongly involved in the decision making team that is leading Australian football forward.

Much as I love him doing what he's doing now, he's clearly WASTED on commentating and having cooking comps against Robbie Slater. ::) And even coaching I believe would not really best harness the potential level of contribution that he could make to Australian football.

A very talented speaker.
A gifted leader.
Strong vision with brilliant insight into all aspects of our game...

Can anyone suggest anybody else who could help take Australian football forward as much as Bozza - excluding Frank Lowy??

If not, then like me and Jman,

Please comment below and...

VOTE 1 BOZZA

garlo

I agree massively !! Always have Been a fan
Of
Bozza and hate the criticisms he gets when he is and will continue to do so much for Australia football

someguy

would be a shame for him not to be on tv any more though... he and slater are by far the best two a-league commentators going around, both in terms of depth and entertainment.

curious

I must be out of touch. I'd think a guy pushing 40 who's only job in his lifetime other than playing football, has been a couple of years as a tv football broadcaster, would make an ok tv football broadcaster. Or if he wished to enter administration, just be sure it's as Dept. head of Giggles and keep him away from the public eye, at all costs.

The daily papers could then be justified in taking Australian football off the sports pages and into the entertainment section, under Comedy.

midfielder

I must be out of touch. I'd think a guy pushing 40 who's only job in his lifetime other than playing football, has been a couple of years as a tv football broadcaster, would make an ok tv football broadcaster. Or if he wished to enter administration, just be sure it's as Dept. head of Giggles and keep him away from the public eye, at all costs.

The daily papers could then be justified in taking Australian football off the sports pages and into the entertainment section, under Comedy.

Depends upon what capicity or role he takes on...

scottmac

Suspended

You underestimate Bozza. He is football smart.

The only guy pushing for quiet disapointment on not getting the world cup was Bozza. He is unashamedly football through and through. He never shys away from the truth and he doesn't think the sun shines out his own arse like others involved in the game, he can laugh at himself.

When he speaks he does so with authority and its hard to disagree with his opinions on most things. You can tell he knows what he is talking about.

The FFA need a leader. They could do much much worse than him. Sit Bozza infront of Buckley, let him deliver what needs to be said. Make him the public voice of the FFA.

Does Buckley live for the game like Bozza does? In a battle of the codes who do we want out the front fighting for us. An AFL man with a different jersey on?

Lets not forget Bozza already sits on the board of directors at Sydney Olympic so he would not be completely without a clue as to certian matters relating to football operations.

If it was an election and the 2 candidates were Buckley and Bozza, it would be an absolute landslide.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred