• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Use your Game-Show Host voice ......."and you could win a car!"

Rowdy

Worth a thread I reckon.

Go 2 a game -
Win a Car.... Members Double their Chance!

car_1b5sca4sfao6l1pxeoxug2p344.jpg
The Central Coast Mariners have teamed up with Booth’s Motor Group to giveaway A BRAND NEW Hyundai Accent to one lucky spectator who attends a Hyundai A-League match at Central Coast Stadium during the season!

Booth’s Motor Group, located at both Tuggerah & Gosford are a proud partner of the Central Coast Mariners and have kindly put a car on offer, to be won by the lucky person who is randomly drawn at our last Hyundai A-League home match against the Newcastle Jets.

Mariners’ fans must hang onto their ticket and simply visit one of the Booth’s dealerships the following week with their match day ticket to go into the draw. The more matches you attend, the more chances you have to win!

Central Coast Mariners Members have even more of a reason to be excited about this season long competition, as they have the opportunity to DOUBLE their chances! A scan of your membership card on arrival activates an automatic entry and if you visit a Booth’s Dealership during the week, you can submit your second entry for that round.

Booth’s Motor Group Dealer Principal David Booth spoke about the longstanding relationship between Hyundai and the A-League that guarantees Mariners’ members the best price on a new car!

“The Mariners are an integral part of the Central Coast, and Booth’s Hyundai are proud to be able to join them to reward the football community with the chance to win a new Accent, just for attending a home match,” Mr Booth said.

“We are also happy that we can reward loyal members with a second chance entry each time they attend a game.

“Hyundai have been rewarding A-League members since day one and every Mariners Member is also eligible for a $500 discount when they purchase a new Hyundai. How good is that? $500 off a new Hyundai just for being a Member, and the chance to win an Accent for every home match you attend.

“So, get those entry forms into either of the Booth’s Hyundai dealerships, and “get in” with a Mariners membership for extra chances to win,” Mr Both said.

At the end of the Hyundai A-League Season the lucky winner will have the choice between automatic and manual transmission, hatch or sedan as well as their favourite colour.

The full terms and conditions are available on the clubs website at the bottom of the article/page in yellow by clicking the following link:

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/articl...racle3xuop481jejdxjnlrgnq#jfIKYo72rQb4IEqm.99

Rowdy

Non-members / Game-Day punters have to keep their ticket & go to a Booths Dealership, show tik - then fill out an entry (1 only).

Members are automatically entered each week (if they go to the game) & get a 'double chance' by doing the same thing at a Booth Dealership with their members card. (thus 2 entries)

Last edited:

Rowdy

Thurbs, if you or I win - then were doing THIS ! from the top of Bay16 for our 'Come on Down' to claim the car.

Big Al

How can I help you.
I'm here to enter the draw to win a Hyundai
Great can I interest you in this or that.
Nope I'm going to win the draw, see you next week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred