• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

US Government charges 9/11 "hijackers"......

serious14

Watching this live now on Fox News (yech), Sky News, and CNN............

In their supreme arrogance, the US Military/Government/whoever is in charge has finally gotten around to charging 6 suspects (held without charge in Guantanamo Bay since their arrests) for a litany of things, including (but certainly not limited to, the whole list isn't online yet, I just remember two that got me angry):

Destruction of Property
Attacking Civilians

So, illegally invading a sovereign country under false pretenses, some of them religiously based (the current far right regime of America interprets many sections of the Bible literally, and believes in the Puritan vision of a "Holy City on the Hill", i.e.  Washington D.C.), when this country that is being invaded is the only secular regime in the entire region (oops), and then this invading force literally proceeds to destroy the Iraqi's property and attack their civilians, all under the guise of "freedom and democracy".

BUT, when they do it to you under their pretence of fatwa, wahabi-ism, and a Qu'urani form of Jihad, then shit, it's off to jail for them?!?    RUBBISH!!!!

F*cking hell American sickens me.  The sooner it's economy becomes even more of a non-entity than it already is and it f*cks off and dies (or is amalgamated by Mexico) the better.  It stinks of nothing more than rancid hypocrisy, the sort of which brings about things like 9/11 in the first place.

Mods, apologies if this is too political or whatever, I just think hypocrisy on such a level needs to be bought to people's attention and consequently discussed.......

You're not alone. The more you find out about the USA, the more angry you become. Trouble is, you get even angrier because so many Aussies believe the Sun shines out of there rear ends. We can only hope that eventually the truth will out.
What Bush, Blair and Howard did was a crime against humanity. They are War Criminals. Trouble is, only those on the loosing side ever get their comeuppance........
Here is a good trivia question;
How many Sovereign Nations has 'The Evil Empire' (aka USA) bombed since the second World War ?

ryan

I highly recommend the John Pilger documentary "The War on Democracy". It's a real eye opener.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred