• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Underbelly

Jocwa08

Davo said:
Jocwa08 said:
its one of my favourite shows
along with Ramsays Kitchen Nightmare
thats a gooood show :)

Ramsays Kitchen Nightmare <--- Entertaining show but I can't see how it could be a favourite haha

I dunno i just like it,
last night i broke my nose and
i stayed up to watch it i was
off my face with pain killers
and sleeping tablets i shouldnt
have taken before the show,
i couldnt miss it

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Ya know what....since they are playing at altering history however small in Underbelly...they may as well get Uncle Chop Chop and dave the jew in to cut a few toes off......YA THINK???

Also how good is ramsay....geez he gave that frog some didnt he??

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Jimmy

I really want to watch this show, but i gotta wait til it comes out on DVD.
It shits me if i miss an episode or two of a series and then ive got no idea whats going on, so it spoils it for me.

mariners4ever

RECKY said:
Ya know what....since they are playing at altering history however small in Underbelly...they may as well get Uncle Chop Chop and dave the jew in to cut a few toes off......YA THINK???

Also how good is ramsay....geez he gave that frog some didnt he??

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

haha ramsay's show on thursday was so bloody funny

kepo

Jimmydinho said:
I really want to watch this show, but i gotta wait til it comes out on DVD.
It shits me if i miss an episode or two of a series and then ive got no idea whats going on, so it spoils it for me.
internet mate..
http://www.eztv.it/index.php?main=show&id=696

dibo

why are you reviving threads that have had no posts in them for more than 5 years?

dibo

there's a new series of underbelly comeing out soon

that doesn't explain why you've posted in half a dozen (at least) other threads that nobody has posted in for five or six years. and you're not starting new conversations, you're posting back to people who haven't even been here for years. check the datestamps before you post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred