• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

To the pitch invaders......

serious14

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

For.  F*cking.  Shame.    To every single person who ran on there, _NO EXCUSES_!!!!!    Wait until those morons at the Telegraph get ahold of that - THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING, NOT JUST YOUR FUN TIMES ON A SATURDAY!!!!!    A stunning game in the eyes of everyone, and now you've given them, _THEM_, the conservative media in this country ( :grouphug:), all the ammo they need to write the nastiest and most negative things they want.    Seriously, what where these idiots thinking??

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omni

NYE behind closed doors?

I hope you dickheads are proud of yourselves, the only thing more disgusting than the refereeing tonight was you guys!

FFC Mariner

Interesting to see the differences beginning to show between the 2 types of fans that are in 15/16/17.

This has been waiting to happen for some time. Luckily, the inept security and policing hasnt allowed an incident of this type before.

I actually spoke to 2 policewomen mid way through the 2nd half and told them that (yet again) security was lax they hadnt got the 1st clue about crowd control as blind freddy could sense the change in mood.

Sadly, I was proved correct.

serious14

*shakes head*

The police and security had no idea - even on Dane Drive afterwards, no clue whatsoever.  Hopefully someone who has half a clue about these things briefs them before the Newcastle game...... that is going to be _nasty_.

FFC Mariner

Did anyone else see the poor family who had their car attacked under the Baker St car park (by Bling fans) while 6 police walked slowly behind them??

Wheresdadspants?

I left asap after the last goal. I did not see anything but to all fans on both sides there is no need. You are going to drive supporters away. Maybe they should stop serving alcohol at games then you will get rid of the dickhead element. We had just witnessed a 9 goal thriller and even though our team lost there is no need to carry on like gooses. GROW THE f**k UP PEOPLE!!!!

Andy

The greatest ever A-League game.

It had it all. Red Cards, yellow cards, penalties and 9 goals ffs.

However, the game will only be remembered for ONE incident.

I hope everyone that ran onto the pitch incur a suspension or a fine, because they are f*cking disgrace to the Central Coast Mariners!!!!!!!!!

I'll give everyone thre guesses of what will be on the front page of tommorow's paper!

Blackadder

What should be on the front page, is a great game (despite a U/6's) performance from you know who.
What will be on the page the minorioty of flickwits that invaded the ground, yes show emotion but not by invading the ground.

FFC Mariner

Actually, only 2 tools made it onto the pitch. Neither of which were dragged away so no fines etc.

Dane Drive after the game was far, far worse and if repeated against the scum will be a full on riot

Ted

Howdy,
New member here. I left just after the final goal, too disgusted with a certain few dressed in black. It's a bloody shame this happened to make matters worse....

marinersman

The cove were disgusting and disgraceful outside the club after the match. Their club has to address this. It was a miracle it wasn't far worse.

They were clearly up for trouble and trying to incite it.

I now understand what the tards supporters are on about with the Sydney mob.

anthony....

I dont think any of us can judge the people who invaded ,i was at the station after and me and my best mate allmost got our head kicked in by a group of bling supporters.

There was not enuff security at the stadium or station untill it was too late.

The media is going to have a field day but this is the game we support, AND i dont see the good in windging at fellow supporters no good will come at swearing and calling names to fellow marinators if you want to change someones mind have a quiet word to there face dont swear on the fourms.

marinersman

serious14 said:
*shakes head*

The police and security had no idea - even on Dane Drive afterwards, no clue whatsoever.  Hopefully someone who has half a clue about these things briefs them before the Newcastle game...... that is going to be _nasty_.

It's time our management got serious about security.

I would have thought the many incidents at the scum match would have resulted in a shake up but it seems nothing has changed.

Sadly, if they don't address it, we are going to see a very serious incident at BT.

After tonight's match and the scum match, it wouldn't dissapoint me in the slightest if they banned Sydney and scum supporters from attending BT.

It may sound like a over-reaction but I am very concerned it is all going to blow up in future matched against these supporters.

I'd rather the club be pro-active for the good of the club than trying to do something about it after the event otherwise we'll have a disaster on our hands at some stage.

I suspect over the coming days we'll see many reports on this forum of incidents at tonight's game.

Auburn Mariner

The incident after the game outside CCLC could have been far worse, I can assure you. A few wise heads, plus the Police (eventually) JUST managed to stop some serious outbreaks.

As for the people who ran onto the field, you have no excuse for your actions. How a brilliant game of football can be overshadowed by individuals illegally entering the arena is just absurd.

Omni

That company assessing security were at the ground tonight fervently making notes throughout.

FFC Mariner

Simple really, keep them in for an hour after the game. Its done everywhere else in the world (and with good reason).

This game will never have the genteel, polite clapping that other sports attract because it is about pure passion and emotion. Add grog and those emotions spill over.

All they have to do is treat away fans (us included) like they do everywhere else. Problem solved

T

A big thanks to Auburn and the others who attempted to control some of the idiots who invaded the pitch and out of Blue tongue later. Unfortunatly it wasn't just the Syd fans, but some Mariners fans who made things worse.....
Despite the result (and the disgracful reffing) it was a brilliant match that had everything, goals, cards and passion, and it only takes a few assholes to screw everything up and give those NRL kiss asses the excuse they need to write a inflamitory story about "Sokkah Hooligans"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred