• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Thursday FC

eenfish

I got a call to join the studio audience tonight, but I am ass-deep in assignments and fly out to Melbourne tomorrow at 6am.

I reckon it goes alright, they just need to spend all the time they spent on talking to non-Footballing peoples on talking to A-League players and coaches instead and they show would be better.

eenfish

I have a love-hate relationship with Fozz (love his hair, hate some of his opinions), but I think both he and Les aren't the types of people you want on a "thursday night footy show."

midfielder

I have a love-hate relationship with Fozz (love his hair, hate some of his opinions), but I think both he and Les aren't the types of people you want on a "thursday night footy show."

Don't think they are .... I think the show is aimed at the U 30 market and Les HHHHHMMMmmm enough said ... as for Fozzie .... narrrrr .....

Big Al

Saw last 10minutes so can hardly give a good opinion but seemed a bit Saturday Disney or afternoon kids show.

VicMariner

I've tried to like this show but it's just too puerile. :(
What is needed is an A-League analysis show. The highlights on SBS is too thin, the World Game covers the rest of the world and TFC is too entertainment oriented.
I'm sure there is a market for an in depth AL show covering tactics, player profiles etc for those with a deeper interest in the game.

sydmariner

Just saw hutch on tfc & he said that he thought that what burns did was an accedent & that he actually wrote a letter 2 the FFA asking that no action be taken wtf:mad::soapbox::(:naughty::fireup::redcard::yellowcard::vomit::poo::pirashoot::popo:

midfielder

Unlike Atomic & ADV this show is growing g on me ... I think it gets a little better each week .... I do agree coming off a low base... but heck I have followed the Mariners from Hal 1 and the style of play and match day football were a long way from where they are today...

sydmariner

Unlike Atomic & ADV this show is growing g on me ... I think it gets a little better each week .... I do agree coming off a low base... but heck I have followed the Mariners from Hal 1 and the style of play and match day football were a long way from where they are today...
They said that next week zac Anderson will be on the show

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred