• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The World Game top stories

brett

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/a-week-in-football---return-of-the-a-league-107071/

Interesting feature that Les has started putting out related to the stories on TWG that covers the top ten most read.

Can you believe in this most recent one there are no Mariners or Jets articles in the top ten?

Is the population of our areas so small that we will simply never compete with the bigger cities? Or is it then a % of our population that is also not interested in football or not football savvy enough to go to a site like TWG for news?

Either way, this gives an interesting perspective in terms of media coverage on the Mariners. If stories on us get relatively so few hits it's any wonder we get anything! Also, with Foxtel, we always get those late night Sunday night timeslots for away games. It would be interesting to directly compare the viewership from one team to another for similar fixtures.

Jesus

Jesus
For the first half of the week at least, most mariners and jets articles were unavailable due to poor linkage, i know by the end of the week i was barely bothered to try to actually go to articles there.

kevrenor

brett said:
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/a-week-in-football---return-of-the-a-league-107071/

Interesting feature that Les has started putting out related to the stories on TWG that covers the top ten most read.

Can you believe in this most recent one there are no Mariners or Jets articles in the top ten?

Is the population of our areas so small that we will simply never compete with the bigger cities? Or is it then a % of our population that is also not interested in football or not football savvy enough to go to a site like TWG for news?

Either way, this gives an interesting perspective in terms of media coverage on the Mariners. If stories on us get relatively so few hits it's any wonder we get anything! Also, with Foxtel, we always get those late night Sunday night timeslots for away games. It would be interesting to directly compare the viewership from one team to another for similar fixtures.

Well I for one can't get into TWG (or any SBS site) from my notebook through home Optusnet at all. Can from work (but have little time to) so must be IP or ISP related.

midfielder

Just Sad Bitchy Les. haveing another go in his undeclarded war with Fox.

God I wish he would wake up to himself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred