• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The "CCM Administration Appreciation" Thread

bathurstmariner

With the great news of Danny being able to compete at the Olympics, I believe that we should show our appreciation to the CCM admin, especially Lyall, who stood by Danny (along with the club, and all the Mariners supporters) and never gave up on helping Danny earning a spot in the Olyroos team.

This factor, among many others, makes me proud to be a Central Coast Mariners supporter.

The way Danny, the club, and supporters have acted over the past couple of months shows again the great character of our wonderful club.

Aden

Definately !!  well done to all involved. also i feel us as fans should be congratulated too for makin our voices heard  in the matter and shows that we really care bout our players and show other fans how to stick by their team well done to ALL . WHOOOO

Fishsdad

Agree 100%.  Lyall and the Mariners administration deserve hearty congratulations; they backed their player more than most would have believed, and their public statements were both measured and supportive.  An outstanding job! Makes me even more proud that we (my family) are Mariners supporters:thumbup:

midfielder

Agree and sends a message to future players that the club will back you in times of trouble, not all clubs do that.

Bex

Yes, good point Bathurstmarinator. CCM deserve plenty of kudos for this.

bikinigirl

. the interesting thing is that it was mostly done with getting danny to the olympics in mind

. massive cost (legal, appeals, time) with no direct benefit to the mariners (ie. he will still miss large parts of the season and replacement situation is tricky)

. hope that he signs a long term deal to reimburse the mariners when he is bought from the shop window which is the olympics

Andy

Been said 1000 times before but i'll say it again, we have the best administration in the league!

brett

When I first saw this thread I thought it said 'CCF Admin...' and I thought it was the piss-take of the year. :pirashoot:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred