• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Thank You Marinator Family.

batman

Thank you to the Marinator familly who presented Jeff with the 2007/2008 winning side autographed collectors card set. Beautifully framed with brass legend.
Jeff has requested that it be placed in the Kendall for all supporters.
It now has pride of place.

Thank You again

Charles
CCLC

M

mariners_4_ever

That's ok charles, when we win the toilet seat i will purchase another plate saying "champions " to go with the "premiers" plate on the frame.
      cheers

GO MARINERS AND LONG LIVE THE YELLOW ARMY !!

Jeff (LouMacari)

Yes indeed, I was blown away when the 'Cooney' family presented me with the beautifully framed collectors cards on the weekend, absolutely brilliant!

My thanks also on behalf of all Marinators and officially from the Marinators Club, can't wait to see it on the walls in the Kendall this coming weekend.

CCM-JAM80

A generous offer from the Cooney family and also Jeff, I can't wait to take a look on the weekend.

batman

When we do the double I will rearange the whole wall to fit it in 'Mariner 4'.

Some one asked where it will be hanging. It's in what has been called 'First Season' corner, any way Kendals not that large.

Thanks again

Charles
CCLC

MrCelery

Fantastic stuff. The Kendall just keeps getting better and better. My Jets-lovin brother asked in the Kendall on Sunday: "Whose the guy in the flash(ing) suit?". I said "Local legend! What you see here is all his doing."

Bex

Thats awesome. Now I feel like a complete cheapskate complaining about the price of grand final tickets in the other thread.....

brett

MrCelery said:
Fantastic stuff. The Kendall just keeps getting better and better. My Jets-lovin brother asked in the Kendall on Sunday: "Whose the guy in the flash(ing) suit?". I said "Local legend! What you see here is all his doing."

I said something similar to my bro-in-law and then Charles was mopping the floor :redcard: so I grabbed that mop and took over. Who mops in a suit?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred