• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Thank you Browny

ryan

Congratulations and Thank you to Damien on a great career. He will be a great Assistant to Alex. Keep up the good work Browny.

Aden

Yerp..  much of an underrated  mariner in my opinion .but still definately deserves much thanks and praise for his efforts .

Bear

Yes massive congrats for a great player. Shame to see him go, he played great against Spirit last week, you could see the whole team drop a gear after he went off. But what better player could you want assisting the best youth coach there is. Thanks Browny

skilbeck

Congrats to an awesome player for an awesome career, Shame to see him end his career but its good to see him remain a servant of the club and of the central coast and i hope to see you remain with the club for many years

Cheers Browny

* raises glass*

Yellowbeard

Thanks Browny - Great effort for first 3 seasons of the a-league. Vital member of the squad and local boy made good. Best of luck with the new challenge

FFC Mariner

Nice bloke, good servant to the club and community for the first 3 seasons of the HAL.

Good to see he is remaining with the organisation. Top move CCM

marinermick

Greenpoleffc said:
Nice bloke, good servant to the club and community for the first 3 seasons of the HAL.

Good to see he is remaining with the organisation. Top move CCM

top bloke - always kind and willing to have a chat

led the mariners in the first two seasons for completed crosses - yes, underrated

marinermick

oh, and the first player to work carney out in season one

carney lost all effectiveness in the a-league after that momumental day when browny pawned the albino

mustapha_beer

Thanks for all your efforts, Damien. You've been a very dependable performer down the left flank for us, and I'm sure you'll have a big contribution to make to our Youth Development in the coming years.

Jorome Alexander Bennett

Damien Brown was one of my favourite players.
I have a soft spot for sweet crosses and in that respect he has been our best player so far.
Position change, an important part of the puzzle in the past few seasons.

And the beard!

Omni

Thanks for the work on the pitch Browny, it's been said already but a really underrated player and will be very missed.

The great news is that he's still here and our NYL side will be the better for it!

greenpoint

You always gave everything you had for the Mariners, Browny!

Sorry to see you go, but happy you'll still be involved with the Mariners on the training ground.

CCM-JAM80

ryan said:
Congratulations and Thank you to Damien on a great career. He will be a great Assistant to Alex. Keep up the good work Browny.

Well said.

Apart from being a great ambassador on and off the field for the club, he was one of those "good guys" too that you rooted for.

I am glad he remains involved with the club, best of luck with any future career off the field Browny!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred