• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney FC Memberships - 2Day FM

Alicia

I was listening to 2day FM this morning, and they were giving away Sydney FC memberships as a prize.  Neither Kyle nor Jakie O had a clue what that entailed, but what intrigued me was they've only had memberships on sale for 4 weeks, and already they have to give them away  :p

marinermick

Alicia said:
I was listening to 2day FM this morning, and they were giving away Sydney FC memberships as a prize.  Neither Kyle nor Jakie O had a clue what that entailed, but what intrigued me was they've only had memberships on sale for 4 weeks, and already they have to give them away  :p

that's bad

give away tickets or places in a corporate box but not membership

cheapens being a member

if you give away a ticket that person may come back and susequently buy another ticket or a membership

once they are a member they could go once and put the rest of the season into the draw

makes no sense as it achieves nothing more than what a ticket does

T

They are pushing the memberships on Triple M as well, although they aren't giving them away. Also heard a promo on Mix for a kids team to run out with the Socceroos on Fri.

RobC

One of the Central Coast  clubs received this in email last week.

Club & Association Offer - 10 memberships for the price of 8

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

Being part of a football team is a tremendous feeling. Its the same when you support a team as its the passion, camaraderie and sense of mateship that binds people together.
We know that Sydney FC fans have that feeling because we see and hear it from the fans when we play. The atmosphere at our matches at the Sydney Football Stadium is as good, if not better, than what I experienced at the clubs I was fortunate enough to play for in Europe.
Sydney FC players still talk about walking out to play Melbourne Victory last season. The deafening cheers of 33,000 Sydneysiders was one of the most amazing feelings Ive experienced in club football. That game illustrated that Sydney FC fans are growing not only in numbers, but also in passion and commitment.
Id like to invite your team to become a part of the Sydney FC team by extending this exclusive offer to Football NSW clubs and associations. Its simple, buy 10 memberships for the price of 8. Memberships are transferable amongst the members of your club* and seating will be allocated as a group. Your club will also receive a poster signed by myself and John Aloi$i to hang in the club house.
To take advantage of this exclusive offer to Football NSW clubs and associations, simply complete this form and return it to Sydney FC before 6 June 2008.
I look forward to the support of your club in season 2008/09,

Tony Popovic

*All 10 memberships must be issued under the club name; individual memberships are not available with this offer.
Sydney FC Home Game Draw Season 2008/09
Round Date Opponent Kick-Off
1 Saturday 16 August 2008 Melbourne Victory 7.00pm
3 Sunday 31 August 2008 Perth Glory 3.00pm
5 Saturday 20 September 2008 Adelaide United 5.00pm
7 Saturday 4 October 2008 Queensland Roar 7.00pm
10 Saturday 1 November 2008 Central Coast Mariners 7.00pm
11 Friday 7 November 2008 Wellington Phoenix 8.00pm
13 Friday 28 November 2008 Queensland Roar 8.00pm
16 Sunday 21 December 2008 Perth Glory 5.00pm
19 Sunday 11 January 2009 Wellington Phoenix 6.00pm
21 Sunday 25 January 2009 Newcastle Jets 5.00pm
NB: All Sydney FC home games are scheduled to be played at Sydney Football Stadium. The draw is subject to change at any time.

skilbeck

they could offer key jobs like chairman, CEO and footballing manager with the memberships. seems like a Sydney FC incentive from what I know about them

T

RobC said:
One of the Central Coast  clubs received this in email last week.

Club & Association Offer - 10 memberships for the price of 8

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

Being part of a football team is a tremendous feeling. Its the same when you support a team as its the passion, camaraderie and sense of mateship that binds people together.
We know that Sydney FC fans have that feeling because we see and hear it from the fans when we play. The atmosphere at our matches at the Sydney Football Stadium is as good, if not better, than what I experienced at the clubs I was fortunate enough to play for in Europe.
Sydney FC players still talk about walking out to play Melbourne Victory last season. The deafening cheers of 33,000 Sydneysiders was one of the most amazing feelings Ive experienced in club football. That game illustrated that Sydney FC fans are growing not only in numbers, but also in passion and commitment.
Id like to invite your team to become a part of the Sydney FC team by extending this exclusive offer to Football NSW clubs and associations. Its simple, buy 10 memberships for the price of 8. Memberships are transferable amongst the members of your club* and seating will be allocated as a group. Your club will also receive a poster signed by myself and John Aloi$i to hang in the club house.
To take advantage of this exclusive offer to Football NSW clubs and associations, simply complete this form and return it to Sydney FC before 6 June 2008.
I look forward to the support of your club in season 2008/09,

Tony Popovic

*All 10 memberships must be issued under the club name; individual memberships are not available with this offer.
Sydney FC Home Game Draw Season 2008/09
Round Date Opponent Kick-Off
1 Saturday 16 August 2008 Melbourne Victory 7.00pm
3 Sunday 31 August 2008 Perth Glory 3.00pm
5 Saturday 20 September 2008 Adelaide United 5.00pm
7 Saturday 4 October 2008 Queensland Roar 7.00pm
10 Saturday 1 November 2008 Central Coast Mariners 7.00pm
11 Friday 7 November 2008 Wellington Phoenix 8.00pm
13 Friday 28 November 2008 Queensland Roar 8.00pm
16 Sunday 21 December 2008 Perth Glory 5.00pm
19 Sunday 11 January 2009 Wellington Phoenix 6.00pm
21 Sunday 25 January 2009 Newcastle Jets 5.00pm
NB: All Sydney FC home games are scheduled to be played at Sydney Football Stadium. The draw is subject to change at any time.

i hope you told them where to go.... and to mention, that most clubs on the coast already had a plethora of stuff signed by Aloi$i... :fireup:

FFC Mariner

I think the SFC members go into a weekly ballot to be the next CEO - its easier for them than keep having to advertise the job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred