• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney Away - RETRO ROUND - Feb 4

Meerkat

How we ended up playing the last 20mins chasing a game with no Nisbet, Tulio, Silvera or Beni is beyond me. If it was an experiment it failed miserably. The Dingo as the lone attack as the rest seemed to be clueless with wishful long balls to no man’s land. The problem is we can slip very fast down the ladder, we are in a rut in my opinion. Tùlio wasteful again, Ruhs has no touch I’m afraid he isn’t A League level. Hall was bad again I’m afraid and Alf had him in knots and lost most of the time. Their equaliser was on Hall and Vuka could have come for that ball as well. Terrible by all the backline. Without Kaltak we are close to the worst defence in the league, seems Kye made Hall look good.
Funny, we had a similar conversation yesterday.. I’m not convinced Rowles made Hall look good exactly but Hall doesn’t seem to have regrouped in his absence. Think he relied a lot on him.. he’s lost.

scottmac

Suspended
Yeah but hasn’t had a good performance since the Australia Cup which was a long time ago now. There is a reason he isn’t commanding a starting spot. Cost us points the last 2 games.
The reason is the 2 on the field at the start haven't been dropable. Nothing to do with Dan. His worst performance was at left back. He's still worthy of his spot and wasnt at fault for our loss. The equaliser was Nisbets fault, he didn't track lolley into the box and the go ahead wasnt his either. He tries to cover the right back. Still think it was offside.

gemkayem

Benni was our best today, Sydney concentrated on closing our midfield and Cummings and thus hung off Benni and he thrived.
Cannot understand why he was subbed .
Katak's red threw out our whole game plan. Lost our best defender and one of our most lethal scorers.
Lost a LOT of creativity having to take Sammy off so early. Spanner in the works and we couldn’t adapt

Tevor

Benni was our best today, Sydney concentrated on closing our midfield and Cummings and thus hung off Benni and he thrived.
Cannot understand why he was subbed .
Katak's red threw out our whole game plan. Lost our best defender and one of our most lethal scorers.
Agree Beni was good tonight and held up the ball well. We couldn’t keep possession in the last half of the second half.

Tevor

The reason is the 2 on the field at the start haven't been dropable. Nothing to do with Dan. His worst performance was at left back. He's still worthy of his spot and wasnt at fault for our loss. The equaliser was Nisbets fault, he didn't track lolley into the box and the go ahead wasnt his either. He tries to cover the right back. Still think it was offside.
Dan should have got that cross for their equaliser in my opinion. He missed judged it just like he missed judge the one last week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred