• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Super Rich About Us

midfielder

In episode one of this two-part series, Jacques Peretti looks at how the super-rich first exploited an obscure legal loophole to make Britain the most attractive tax haven on earth

Go to the ABC Iview its called About Us ..

nearlyyellow

Thanks for that middy. I just watched it. A lot of truths there for Australia as well. Wonder who Gina will sue over the implications? :rolleyes:

nearlyyellow

Well the next program will be about the "international" super rich, so we may just see some Australian connections then.

nearlyyellow

From Ep. 2 it seems that the super rich generation of wealth is ever expanding and self creating. That is, until the point of a revolution by the bottom half of the hourglass economy. What a mob of inward looking self asserting wallies. How can they be so insular as to not recognise the risks to all that they hold dear, their wealth, property and assets, and indeed, as suggested by one US billionaire (forgot his name) their very lives.

No one defined a time limit for this to happen but there are definite pointers that society is heading in that direction. Interestingly there was no mention of Margaret Thatcher, who surely was an unwitting ( or not?) architect of this wealth divide. And, yes, there are parallels to Australia even though this program was about the effects on UK society.

Catch Ep. 2 here on ABC TV iview: http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/super-rich-and-us/ZW0292A002S00

midfielder

NY

I have been saying for maybe 4 years now there will be a revolution in about 15 to 20 years from now...

Interestingly in the smh herald yesterday Waleed Aly wrote an article in which he described Tony Abbot starting a slow move to the middle away from the hard right ... I hope he is right ...

true believer

NY

I have been saying for maybe 4 years now there will be a revolution in about 15 to 20 years from now...

Interestingly in the smh herald yesterday Waleed Aly wrote an article in which he described Tony Abbot starting a slow move to the middle away from the hard right ... I hope he is right ...
why would you be interested in abbot moving to the middle ? you do understand he's a pathological liar .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb