• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sunderland till I die (and other football related doco/series)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Found this on Amazon prime ...it’s the tale of Leeds resurrection back to the 1st division , the year before the premiership started, under Howard Wilkinson , Vinnie Jones , Gordon Strachan and many others and club Chairman Bill Fotherby

Attachments

• DB5B0395-98E3-4C17-80B5-E6CF8CA28A2F.jpeg
    DB5B0395-98E3-4C17-80B5-E6CF8CA28A2F.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 2

BrisRecky

one of my all time favourites soccer docs and I don’t even like Nottingham Forest BUT Brian Clough was beyond brilliant

Attachments

• 250CB038-7944-4716-82E2-C13CC5B919E8.jpeg
    250CB038-7944-4716-82E2-C13CC5B919E8.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2

Elite

Such a good series and I'm only a few episodes in so far. I guess I've found my new club to follow in England. So many similarities!

BrisRecky

If anyone’s got Amazon prime ! Do a search for the two seasons of Leeds United docuseries about getting promoted

Wombat

Found this on Amazon prime ...it’s the tale of Leeds resurrection back to the 1st division , the year before the premiership started, under Howard Wilkinson , Vinnie Jones , Gordon Strachan and many others and club Chairman Bill Fotherby
GOLD.

BrisRecky

just found a doco on Amazon and Jedi is in it and Poppa’s head shows up occasionally as well, the story of Crystal Palace and their promotion season in 2013

5F04ED67-F518-4952-8A4D-E15D9F6AE47A.jpeg

Last edited:

BrisRecky

Just watching a episode of the palace series and they just beat Ipswich 5-0 on Ian Holloway’s first game in charge with only 31% of the ball …what the hell is that about

Wombat

just found a doco on Amazon and Jedi is in it and Poppa’s head shows up occasionally as well, the story of Crystal Palace and their promotion season in 2013
Palace are not as much fun without old Permantan Simon Jordan as Chairman. What a wide boy he was.

Attachments

• SimonJordan460.jpg
    SimonJordan460.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 5

BrisRecky

Not a Liverpool fan by any stretch BUT am a Klopp fan for life , so finding this was a bit good
jknphU.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami