• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Summer Futsal Competition 09/10 Season

Mr_Futsal

FUTSAL  :vhappy:

New men's and juniors futsal competition is about to commence at the YMCA  Lakehaven Recreation Centre.

Competition starts for juniors start on the 8th of September and men's 10th of September 2009 and will go to around February (finishes before football starts) for the summer competition.

Men's games are played on Thursday nights from 7pm to 10pm with 18 minute halves.

Juniors (U5's through to U10's) play on Thursday afternoons from 4/4:30pm to 7pm.

Juniors (U11's through to U17's) play on Tuesday nights from 4:30 till 7.

This is the ONLY sanctioned futsal competition on the Central Coast that plays REAL futsal.

Rego for adults is $40 - this goes for an entire year and expires on the 31st of August 2010, meaning that if you wish to play in the winter competition you do not have to pay rego again  :D

Rego for children (U5's through to U17's) is $30 - same as above.

For any questions, do not hesitate to post questions here or call the YMCA Lakehaven Recreation Centre on 43927677

Ted

Bugger, still recovering from a broken tibia, so out of action until November...  :-\

Mr_Futsal

Should have mentioned that if you are interested in forming a team, player information packs/rego forms can be picked up from YMCA Lakehaven Recreation Centre.  :)

typool

i just called Niagara Park and i'm putting a team in tonight.
does anyone know how much it costs?

BAD BULLZ

apart from doing ya head in and being ran bout as well as the jets
its 50bucks per person per year and 40 bucks a team per week

J

jiggles

I know Lamese isn;t looking after Summer comp this time around for the ladies at Niagara Park, does anyone know who is?

Bear

melsy is looking after her own team, not sure if she is looking after all the womens teams however

Mr_Futsal

This being the inaugural futsal season being run by YMCA at Lakehaven, there has not been sufficient interest to have a women's only competition for this starting season, though it would great to run a women's competition. Hopefully there will be more interest in the future.

In the mean time, women who wish to play are more than welcome to enter women teams in the men's competition or or play apart of a men's team.

Depending on the total amount of 'men's' teams there may be two to three Divisions.

J

jiggles

Ladies Summer Futsal!

Michelle and I are putting in two teams for the Summer season. If you want to play, we have 2 spots left and we're registering on Monday.

Let us know :) Thanks!

Mr_Futsal

First trial game of the 09/10 season got under way last night at the Lakehaven YMCA between Brad's FC and Ram's FC.

The full 25 minute half game kicked off at 6:30 and was quickly off the a flying start. the night was thoroughly enjoyed by all, with the boys from East Gosford coming off with the win in a close goal for goal game. score : Brad's FC - 9, Ram's FC - 11.

Hope to see some more quality futsal in the coming weeks.

Registrations still open.

Mr_Futsal

Hello everyone,
Contrary to previous post, registrations are still open in all age groups at YMCA Lakehaven with competitions commencing at the end of the school holidays.

Trials are still being conducted with positive results and feedback.

Hope all had a good football season.

razza

BAD BULLZ said:
apart from doing ya head in and being ran bout as well as the jets
its 50bucks per person per year and 40 bucks a team per week

can someone expand on this point for me? What difficulties were involved playing at Niagara? Lakenhaven is a tad too far for me to play so Niagara is looking like the best bet.

Also can someone clarify the approx times at Niagara? I think are few of out team work in Sydney all this summer so if half the games are before 7 i will give it a miss. Can you ask for your team to be allocated later games?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb