• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Someone told me to sit down in bay 16

Ravana

A couple of weeks ago, I was standing in the second row from the top on the left side of bay 16. Just before the match started a guy behind me told me to sit down. I told him "look where you are" but I did move over.

I didn't want to start anything but WTF????

c-crew

That would have been the best time for you and your friends to start singing "If you love the Mariners stand up.....  If you hate <opposition team> sit down....... If you love the Mariners stand up....." and so on and so on.

Pokes

c-crew said:
That would have been the best time for you and your friends to start singing "If you love the Mariners stand up.....  If you hate <opposition team> sit down....... If you love the Mariners stand up....." and so on and so on.

Wouldn't that of created confusion? Would you sit or stand?

adz

Staff member
Theres a good one that I've seen the Barmy Army do that is stand up/sit down - looks great when the whole bay sits down, then stands up, then down... etc ;)

c-crew

Yeah that was what I meant... You sing "if you love the mariners stand up", everyone then stands up. then you wait.... then "if you hate 'other team' sit down"  then everyone sits. it does look really good if you can get it going.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred