• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Soccer preferred over sex

Alicia

Soccer preferred over sex

HALF of European soccer fans would prefer to watch important matches than have sex according to a straw poll sponsored by one of the backers of the upcoming Euro 2008 championships.

However, the results from individual countries vary.

The largest majority preferring to watch soccer to making love being 72 percent of Spanish supporters - surprising given the lack of success their national side has had - to 25 percent of Italy fans duly holding up their reputation as Latin lovers.

The poll also saw 60 percent of the 2,000 supporters polled declare that football was like a religion to them.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23771633-5006068,00.html

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
serious14 said:
adz said:
_and_ eating pizza

it's win, win, win...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman...... I salute you.

Dont forget the nicely chilled beerie in the Mariners stubbie holder near the bed/floor/kitchen bench/ area of choice

BAD BULLZ

haha lol

Mb i'm doing it wrong :-[ but the feeling of scoring a goal or even your team scoring a goal beats that special feeling of sex most the time :p

One of my ex's use to be one of those chicks where u'd be like not now trying to watch soccer or play fifa
and that'lld be the compromise do both at once still a hassel tho.

serious14

Sex and football at the same time??  Quite frankly, it's magnificent.  Slotting home a goal is tops, and then your team scores.

Waaaaddduuuupppp??  ;D

Bear

Eggy said:
haha lol

Mb i'm doing it wrong :-[ but the feeling of scoring a goal or even your team scoring a goal beats that special feeling of sex most the time :p

My gf reads this forum, no comment...

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Having sex while watching football has it's risks - she may become rather disappointed if they score a goal 10 seconds after you begin...

"Yes!  Yes!  Yes!"
"What, already? Geez...."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred