• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SIGNED MARINERS SHIRT

AUSSIE

Hi guys
Im a new kid on the block just wanting to say hi, and wondering if anyone could tell me who the 23 signitures of the mariners team are around 2009/10?not sure are on a shirt i have, i picked it up at a second hand shop and dont know who the signitures are, I would appreciate any help
cheers

Attachments

• DSCN0072.JPG
    DSCN0072.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 58

dibo

It's 08/9 because Petrovski, Macallister and Mile are all there.

Go to Wiki and see if you can recognise the individual names and numbers - hard to tell them all from the pic. 2008/9

dibo

You're lucky it ain't 09/10 - that was the most abysmal squad we've ever put out.

1 Andrew Redmayne
2 Matthew Crowell
3 Shane Huke
4 Pedj Bojić
5 Brad Porter
7 John Hutchinson (Vice-Captain)
9 Nik Mrdja
10 Panny Nikas
11 Dylan Macallister
12 Matthew Lewis
13 Jonathan Brown
15 Andrew Clark
16 Nigel Boogaard
17 Chris Doig
18 Alex Wilkinson (Captain)
19 Matthew Simon
20 Danny Vukovic
21 Ahmed Elrich
22 Nicky Travis
23 Adam Kwasnik

Money must've been tight, because that's the only explanation. Poor Lawrie was left trying to build the Taj Mahal with mudbricks. How we got within 4 points of the finals that year is beyond me.

AUSSIE

:mellow:
You're lucky it ain't 09/10 - that was the most abysmal squad we've ever put out.

1 Andrew Redmayne
2 Matthew Crowell
3 Shane Huke
4 Pedj Bojić
5 Brad Porter
7 John Hutchinson (Vice-Captain)
9 Nik Mrdja
10 Panny Nikas
11 Dylan Macallister
12 Matthew Lewis
13 Jonathan Brown
15 Andrew Clark
16 Nigel Boogaard
17 Chris Doig
18 Alex Wilkinson (Captain)
19 Matthew Simon
20 Danny Vukovic
21 Ahmed Elrich
22 Nicky Travis
23 Adam Kwasnik

Money must've been tight, because that's the only explanation. Poor Lawrie was left trying to build the Taj Mahal with mudbricks. How we got within 4 points of the finals that year is beyond me.
So are you saying that this is the signitures on the shirt? or this is the 09/10 team?
cheers

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred