• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Should Millar play for CCM again this season?

Should Millar play for CCM again this season?

• Yes

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • No

Votes: 66 85.7%
  • Only if we've no other choice

Votes: 7 9.1%

• Total voters

Antlion

I say no.

I thank him for the effort he has put in but am disgusted by his lack of loyalty to the club that gave him his (probably final) chance out of the NPL. Even to just discuss it with the club first.

He won't be building with us for next season.
We suck anyway and can suck or improve without him.
I don't want to train him up for the scum.
I'd rather build up a player who WILL be here.

greenlig

If it's true...

f**k no, never show his snake block-head at CCS again. Snap him in the next derby Roy Keane style.

Last edited:

Kalvin

Maybe play him 1 more time (even off the bench) so we can all booooo his ass and let him know what we tgink of him now!!!

Blackadder

On one hand it's the fault of the Mariners for not opening negotiations with him sooner , on the other hand he could've told the club he had signed with the Jets prior to the club entering negotiations.

Cricko_086

No!

(Are we taking this news as 100% confirmed. just making sure before I prepare the booing)

Edit: just read Shaun’s comments on the fb page

Last edited:

SI3GIE

Totally guttered he's leaving us. Big loss. I'm also surprised with the lack of communication from both parties.. dog move by Millar not to at least tell the club.

ryan

No. Time for someone else to get experience and build the confidence of a player who will be here next season. Signing for another club is one thing but signing for your fiercest rivals, while not telling the club that gave you the chance to go from amateur to professional footballer, is on a whole other level

FFC Mariner

Simple fact is they signed an NPL player who proved he was more than capable of stepping up then they lost him. No excuses, management is about winning not trying.

scoober

Isn't Vince Grella his agent? and Grella hates the Mariners from some previous bullsh*t (DDS i think) So we were probably never a look in in the eyes of Grella, maybe even if Millar might of wanted to stay.
Agents are the poison in football worldwide. Loyalty has almost become a lost word due solely to agents.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred